Who does Steven Seagal think he is?

LauGarKickboxer

Why was Steven Seagal at the weigh-ins with Machida? Why did he shake Dana White's hand as though he was suppose to be there? If I was Dana White I would have hip-tossed Seagal off of the stage as soon as he moved towards me and said 'Go home Seagal, go back to your career of not hitting people you tard.'

**** Steven Seagal. Machida should be ashamed to have him on the stage, making it appear as though he helped with the training or something. Machida has bought into the story that Seagal peddled about the Anderson Silva frontkick. That story was Seagal's pathetic attempt to make his history of non-violent violence look credible. Do you really think that Anderson Silva did not know how to front kick until Steven Seagal showed him? Seagal is just lucky that Anderson Silva wasn't at the weigh-ins too, otherwise he would be frontkicked so hard that his face would look like a bucket of smashed crabs.

What is Seagal supposed to have helped Machida with? Maybe he was trying to train him to pull really mean faces, like this:

seagal.gif

Only that would only be an effective tool if there was actually no contact involved in Machida's fight, you know in the same way there isn't any when Seagal 'fights.' I hope Machida has realised that pulling a mean face at Randy isn't going to stop him trying to penetrate him up against the cage.

If Seagal is allowed to contribute to a training camp and then come to the weigh-ins for UFC 129, what does this mean for the future? What if all UFC fighters enlist the help of Hollywood tough guys to train them for their fights and come to the weigh ins? How happy would you be seeing Michael Cera walking out with Chris Leben and then having to be held back from attacking Kirsten Dunst who had been training Wanderlei Silva? What if the fights themselves became coreographed as a result of all the training with actors, and nobody made any contact any more? Seagal should leave this area well alone, he's a fraud, my only hope is that he somehow makes his way into the Octagon to get punched in the face for real.

Seagal is legit. He was never just an actor, that's just the path he took to make a better living.

Man is hugely respected in Japan, and now obviously in brazil by brazilian fighters. You really honestly think that fighters like Machida and Anderson Silva would have Seagal in their corner or at their weigh ins if they knew he brought nothing to the table?

I mean, seriously. They obviously don't do it for popularity or Anderson would bring up chubby Ronaldos butt to the weigh ins.

Think before you post, son.

Seagal is a great big wuss, But he does know Aikido.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal

Learn up fool. I dont like him, and I think he would explode like a water balloon, if he ever fought a real MMA fighter in a REAL fight. But he does actually know proper technique and form and blah blah. If you could put up with him he could teach you Aikido... :(

In the matter of Steven Segal, a few points to make.

He came up to stardom through learning and then teaching Akido in Japan, a country famous for xenophobia. The fact he became successful there says something about his skill, work ethic, and respect.

While Akido is a martial art not typically taught and practiced in a full contact combat method, much of the technique is sound and could be brutal if applied properly.

Finally, while the main thing of Akido is throws and a variety of locks applied to the arm, I doubt Segal spent as much time as he did in the Japanese martial arts culture without picking up and refining some striking technique as well. (For all those who firmly believe Segal knows nothing of striking.)

Seagal is legit. He was never just an actor' date=' that's just the path he took to make a better living.

Man is hugely respected in Japan, and now obviously in brazil by brazilian fighters. You really honestly think that fighters like Machida and Anderson Silva would have Seagal in their corner or at their weigh ins if they knew he brought nothing to the table?

I mean, seriously. They obviously don't do it for popularity or Anderson would bring up chubby Ronaldos butt to the weigh ins.

Think before you post, son.[/quote']

He is women beater and also he made up that he was a part time cop,i wouldent want him in my corner

Why was Steven Seagal at the weigh-ins with Machida? Why did he shake Dana White's hand as though he was suppose to be there? If I was Dana White I would have hip-tossed Seagal off of the stage as soon as he moved towards me and said 'Go home Seagal' date=' go back to your career of not hitting people you tard.'

**** Steven Seagal. Machida should be ashamed to have him on the stage, making it appear as though he helped with the training or something. Machida has bought into the story that Seagal peddled about the Anderson Silva frontkick. That story was Seagal's pathetic attempt to make his history of non-violent violence look credible. Do you really think that Anderson Silva did not know how to front kick until Steven Seagal showed him? Seagal is just lucky that Anderson Silva wasn't at the weigh-ins too, otherwise he would be frontkicked so hard that his face would look like a bucket of smashed crabs.

What is Seagal supposed to have helped Machida with? Maybe he was trying to train him to pull really mean faces, like this:

[img']http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/foxy42_s2k/seagal.gif[/img]

Only that would only be an effective tool if there was actually no contact involved in Machida's fight, you know in the same way there isn't any when Seagal 'fights.' I hope Machida has realised that pulling a mean face at Randy isn't going to stop him trying to penetrate him up against the cage.

If Seagal is allowed to contribute to a training camp and then come to the weigh-ins for UFC 129, what does this mean for the future? What if all UFC fighters enlist the help of Hollywood tough guys to train them for their fights and come to the weigh ins? How happy would you be seeing Michael Cera walking out with Chris Leben and then having to be held back from attacking Kirsten Dunst who had been training Wanderlei Silva? What if the fights themselves became coreographed as a result of all the training with actors, and nobody made any contact any more? Seagal should leave this area well alone, he's a fraud, my only hope is that he somehow makes his way into the Octagon to get punched in the face for real.

Good post

Why was Steven Seagal at the weigh-ins with Machida? Why did he shake Dana White's hand as though he was suppose to be there? If I was Dana White I would have hip-tossed Seagal off of the stage as soon as he moved towards me and said 'Go home Seagal' date=' go back to your career of not hitting people you tard.'

[img']http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/foxy42_s2k/seagal.gif[/img]

Seagal is blackbelt 7th Dan in Aikido, having ran his own martial arts school in Japan. You've just made youself look like the biggest 'tard on here. Quite an achievement! Well done you :)

He is women beater and also he made up that he was a part time cop' date='i wouldent want him in my corner[/quote']

how was him being a cop fake he even had a show on spike or maybe real tv or what ever im pretty sure if he was faking he would of got locked up

Segal is kewl in my book..he has made some great movies and he can whipe some serious a$$ in real life. Yea there is all this publicity about Van Dam and other creeps....trying to get publicity jsut before they release a new movie.lol.....they trade back and forth with that suff....

but anyone that dont like Segal should go fight him to find out for themselves ...you mindless idiots....you know i bet there is some kind of medication you can get for being so stupid..

how was him being a cop fake he even had a show on spike or maybe real tv or what ever im pretty sure if he was faking he would of got locked up

He said hes been a cop for 20 odd years,there is no proof of this.He couldent arrested any 1,all he could do was help restrain people.The show got canceled after the people found out

Archived