Watch UFC 129 without shady!!!

Enigma_Machine

Shady is gone... or is he? Either way we'll watch ufc..... and maybe he'll turn up.

I'm making two threads because this is the biggest UFC in history!! One here and one outside the UFC..... OK OK I got the section wrong with the first one :o but who cares, more room to party ;) So I will be updating this thread with news on the fights etc as they happen.

We may get an appearance from the man himself, but don't tell anyone :cool:

OK leading up to the event discuss your predictions and tell your reason how you came to decide on them

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This site has members of all ages. Please refrain from posting ****ographic or otherwise inappropriate' date=' offensive or obscene images.

:)[/quote']

You know it took me almost 2 years to realise that you have a Deftones album in your avatar. I'm seeing them at Reading festival this year. One of the few bands that I'm really looking forward to seeing.

You know it took me almost 2 years to realise that you have a Deftones album in your avatar. I'm seeing them at Reading festival this year. One of the few bands that I'm really looking forward to seeing.

That's weird. The album has only been out a year :P

See you there. Mine is a vodka/red bull. Cheers :D

my head says this also' date=' but i refuse to listen to my head :P[/quote']

I'll be cheering for Couture but I just can't forget watching him get dropped by a stiff jab from Nog and fold in half after a body kick from Vera. I think Machida is talented enough to avoid getting wrestled up against the cage and will pick his moment carefully before exploding on Randy and finishing it.

lol owned' date='

btw i like the new title :D[/quote']

Haha, I meant that I'd been here 2 years and never knew Steve was a Deftones fan. I don't really know them well enough to differentiate between their albums/album covers to be honest though. Still looking forward to seeing them though. A lot of my mates aren't going this year on account of the line up but it'll still be a good laugh.

Shields submission

Aldo TKO

Machida TKO

Brilz decision

Bocek submission

i really hope shields submits gsp. Of all gsp's opponents so far, shields should be the one least likely to be stopped. He has the slick ground game to avoid submissions, and he's shown he can handle some punches in the hendo fight. That being said GSP will probably finally get a finish this fight :rolleyes:

being the internet i was half expecting a story about removing six bullets from your chest or something :rolleyes:

did you get one of those stones or something?

yeah several apparently .. they also said it was full of gravel (almost a sandy sludge of stones)

doesn't really make sense .. I don't have any risk factors ..

hurt like a mother****er ... unreal pain

yeah several apparently .. they also said it was full of gravel (almost a sandy sludge of stones)

doesn't really make sense .. I don't have any risk factors ..

hurt like a mother****er ... unreal pain

sounds like it! makes you wonder though, how humans coped back in the day without all this medical advancements, but then again we didn't eat like we do now...

sounds like it! makes you wonder though' date=' how humans coped back in the day without all this medical advancements, but then again we didn't eat like we do now...[/quote']

yeah man diet is the culprit .. . I'm not overweight and am in great health otherwise but my guts are ruined ..

My *** would have been dead 30 times over if this was the stone age .. hell even early 20th century

Well' date=' you'll miss Ellenberger LnP but you will also miss the fight of the night, Diaz vs MacDonald[/quote']

Hopefully I can just go straight to the recording on the dvr and fast forward through enough commercials that I can see both fights before the PPV

Archived