Ps3 network will be down until May 4.

TheShane39569

as far as i remember the x box live has been down quite a few times too

been out about the smae time and so far x box's have had more problems online than the PS3

this is the first major problem the PS3 network has had to multiple problems the x box has had

so ill be sticking to the PS3

as far as i remember the x box live has been down quite a few times too

been out about the smae time and so far x box's have had more problems online than the PS3

this is the first major problem the PS3 network has had to multiple problems the x box has had

so ill be sticking to the PS3

This isn't accurate at all. I have had my xbox for 6 years and don't remember xbox live ever being down this long. Also PSN has server problems constantly. Want to know the last time that I have had trouble playing online? It was years ago. PS3 guys on another site that I frequent ***** about not being able to get into game all of the time.

I have nothing against PS3 and I owned one for a couple of years but trying to say that PSN is better than Xbox live is just ignorant.

This isn't accurate at all. I have had my xbox for 6 years and don't remember xbox live ever being down this long. Also PSN has server problems constantly. Want to know the last time that I have had trouble playing online? It was years ago. PS3 guys on another site that I frequent ***** about not being able to get into game all of the time.

I have nothing against PS3 and I owned one for a couple of years but trying to say that PSN is better than Xbox live is just ignorant.

i agree i've played xbox live casually ever since it first went online, and i've never had a problem with it, but then again i don't play year round

i agree i've played xbox live casually ever since it first went online' date=' and i've never had a problem with it, but then again i don't play year round[/quote']

I play quite often but never remember a problem like PSN is having. I did have trouble getting into games when Blackops first came out but PSN was having the same problems because there were so many players online.

are you gonna give any reasons for your argument or are we just supposed to believe your claims?

luckily for me I worked on the Xbox Live side of tech support, so more often than not I got to solve problems that were fixable... anyone that worked on Xbox Live or billing/accounts stuck around for a while, but the hardware side had an insanely high turnover rate... talking to a few it was pretty much the consensus that xbox/360s were pretty much built to break after 4 months, which at the time (for what its worth, I think it's changed now), the manufacturer warranty for the 360's were 3 months... people in hardware got sick and tired of having to tell people that the 360 they had for 4-5 months was passed warranty all day, hence the turnover rate...

the ps3's took a bit longer to release, but it paid off in the end since they had a product that could run more efficiently with more power whereas the xbox 360s just had three core processors strapped in at really high speeds so they had a ton of issues with overheating and breaking down as a result... and that's even with the 360 separate power supply... it really seems common for Microsoft to release products far ahead of schedule and let the first buyers be the quality assurance by keeping up to date with regular updates... the problem is that, while with works well with software (as microsoft is known for), it doesn't really work well with hardware...

also worth noting that PSN is a free service, whereas you have to pay to play on xbox live... I'd stick with PS3 on that alone despite the above...

ive been sony all my life so im stickin wit em. Ive been playin online for a long time and this is the first time ive ever had to put up wit this. I have other non online game ive gotten back to so its not killin me. Plus PSN is free so ill take a prob or 2 to keep playin for free, my friend has probs with his 360 more then i do with my ps3 so i trust ps3. I think ps3 is more durable as well, i got a ps3 a month after it was released and and that one just crashed after 3 years of constant playin between me and my bro. My friend got his 360 like a month and a half after i got my ps3 and he is on his 3rd one already

gonna wait for the psn to get back online. in the mean time' date=' i will go outside and actually do something now, ride a bike, shoot some hoops. you know, not be glued in front of the tv cussing because my k/d ratio sucks...[/quote']

yea ever since i quit no lifing call of duty, my power clean weight has gone up to 225 during my workouts :), im pumped to max to find out how much i can really throw up

Isn't that the only great game for PS3? That's the only reason I want it and the blu ray...

God of War Series and the Uncharted Series seem to be the best imo, everyone says Little Big Planet is good but I never seemed interested in it

God of War Series and the Uncharted Series seem to be the best imo' date=' everyone says Little Big Planet is good but I never seemed interested in it[/quote']

god of war is friggin epic i really want to buy 3 & 4(yea i know im late as **** on this one lol)

Archived