So is the message here that Dana wants Tito gone for good?

Psycho_MMA

with the video released with chuck saying 'no one likes you Tito' :D was funny i will admit.

and then this stuff with Dana and Jenna.

Do any of you think this is Dana's plot to be able to get rid of Tito for good if he loses to Bader?

and that maybe he is not over the feud they had.

or is it just business and Dana was genuinely upset that jenna said 'you should not make fun of Tito after all your the one that pays him' or something like that.

i think it was mostly chucks idea for the video then danas, and it's fairly obvious that dana is doing tito a favor letting him fight in the ufc still. Tito knows this. He won't get paid half as much to fight anywhere else. He's got no future in mma I don't even know how he still has a job. It's amazing that he hasn't won a fight in so many years and yet here he is.

i think it was mostly chucks idea for the video then danas' date=' and it's fairly obvious that dana is doing tito a favor letting him fight in the ufc still. Tito knows this. He won't get paid half as much to fight anywhere else. He's got no future in mma i don't even know how he still has a job. It's amazing that he hasn't won a fight in so many years and yet here he is.[/quote']

i have the answer, dana hates tito he knew he cant compete in the ufc anymore so he gave him a job so tito can embarrass himself and ruin his legacy

Archived