ill tell you this!

JON_KO_DOE860

gsp been workin on his punching power if he KO's jake shields ill consider him p4p best fighter in the world bcuz his wrestling is great his submissions is good his stand up is technical but lacks that 1 punch KO power but if he KO shields ill consider him p4p best

ps if you dont like my tread fu#K you n dont leave a comment thank you:D

gsp been workin on his punching power if he KO's jake shields ill consider him p4p best fighter in the world bcuz his wrestling is great his submissions is good his stand up is technical but lacks that 1 punch KO power but if he KO shields ill consider him p4p best

ps if you dont like my tread fu#K you n dont leave a comment thank you:D

Yeah, GSP Ko's 1 guy and he's the best on the planet. Nevermind that fact that Silva Ko's most everybody he faces.:rolleyes: You sir are a god damn retard.

Yeah' date=' GSP Ko's 1 guy and he's the best on the planet. Nevermind that fact that Silva Ko's most everybody he faces.:rolleyes: You sir are a god damn retard.[/quote']yo get gsp french canadian d!ck out your *** if he had ko power he'll be alot more dangerous dats what im saying yall bunch of fat lazy motherfu#Kaz i train mma@ Plusonedefense i live mma yall sit here all day n talk about it lol u fu#Kin nobody

:D

Archived