Seagal strikes again!

ChickenFajita

I must say that since two of the best knockouts in recent UCF memory have been credited to the direct teachings of Steven Seagal, he has proven himself to have legit fighting knowledge. Seagal just keeps getting cooler and cooler if you ask me.

Seagal is an incredible teacher, but his style of fighting doesn't utilize the high kick, that's why you only see him using the low kick (he has used the kick in movies of course). If Seagal wasn't legit, then why are 2 of the best fighters in the world right now going to him for advice?! Silva and know Machida are getting lessons from him and have both pulled of a victory using their new acquired knowledge. I think that speaks for itself.

I'd be honored just to sit and watch him teach.

Seagal is certainly legit, he is amongnst the highest ranked aikido masters in the world holding a 7th dan black belt. What's kind of weird is that kick is not an aikido technique at all although I wouldn't be surprised if Seagal has studied other martial arts.

Just wait until Chuck Norris starts taking students' date=' it will be the end of Black House and the Segal era.[/quote']

Chuck Norris joined the United States Air Force as an Air Policeman (AP) in 1958 and was sent to Osan Air Base, South Korea. It was there that Norris acquired the nickname Chuck and began his training in Tang Soo Do (tangsudo), an interest that led to black belts in that art and the founding of the Chun Kuk Do ("Universal Way") form.

When he returned to the United States, he continued to act as an AP at March Air Force Base, California. Norris was discharged in August 1962. He worked for the Northrop Corporation and opened a chain of karate schools including a storefront school in his then-hometown of Torrance on Hawthorne Boulevard.

On November 24, 1968, he won the Professional Middleweight Karate champion title, which he held for six consecutive years. In 1969, he won Karate's triple crown for the most tournament wins of the year, and the Fighter of the Year award by Black Belt Magazine.

Archived