Give it up for Randy

DJC4DEEP

I think this was the best out come for Randy and Machida.

Randy goes out with respect against a very credible opponent and doesn't wait until he loses 5 straight to decide he's probably losing it.

Machida gets back on track by defeating a well respected Couture and does it in great fashion.

WAR COUCHIDA!!

Great way to put it in perspective man. You're spot on!

it was bound to happen. lhw division UFC young fighters have evolved mma as we know it today. much respect to Randough, but mma has evolved more than just having game plans, dirty boxing, and GrecoRoman free sytle wrestling.

Welcome back, the Return of the Dragon Machida Era!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive never been a fan of Randy.

BUT full respect for everything he has done.(not including those horrid films he was in)

since he was the only American cheered for all night, its safe to say everyone loves him, including you;)

Bad way to go out imo... He should have retired after the toney fight

there was nothing bad in losing to a better fighter. He went out the way he wanted, fighting to the end.

At first i was saying to my friends that if i were machida I would have helped him up and carry him to a decision, but then i realised that isn't what couture wanted. Randy wanted to test himself against the best. And carrying him over the line would have been disrespectful. He's an icon and i look forward to randy taking revenge on seagal in expendables 2 hopefully :cool:

Archived