Gsp not p4p

ShadowOverYou

Sorry.... its true

25 minutes with shields on the feet..... George Looked worse

25 Minutes with Koscheck with one eye on the feet...... Decision

25 minutes with HARDY ( british ) on the ground..... Decision

----------------------------------

Its terrible really is. GEORGES IS A GREAT FIGHTER, but not a top dog around the world.

Anderson does everything he does, x10 he finishes guys with highlight real knockouts and submissions.

GSP fights people were they are the worse and gets decisions.

So dissapointed right now after all the great fights of the night.

"DONT BLINK" ........... for what purpose did he say that?

Yeah he didn't look good, he dropped him and should of swarmed on him. I understand he didn't want to get caught in a Submission, but just blast him twice he goes to sleep and fight is over. After round 3 I just realized he was going to go for the decision espcially since he couldn't see out of his left eye, but he dropped him and should have finished. Oh well. Aldo vs. Hominick made the night.

Sorry.... its true

Its terrible really is. GEORGES IS A GREAT FIGHTER' date=' but not a top dog around the world.

Anderson does everything he does, x10 he finishes guys with highlight real knockouts and submissions.

"DONT BLINK" ........... for what purpose did he say that?[/quote']

Will GSP ever get recognition for what he has accomplished.

GOAT WELTERWEIGHT...:D

Sorry.... its true

Its terrible really is. GEORGES IS A GREAT FIGHTER' date=' but not a top dog around the world.

How many minutes could he not see out of his left?

Sorry.... its true

100% agree.

I don't know what arguments need to be presented before the fanboys acknowledge how wrong they really are..

100% agree.

I don't know what arguments need to be presented before the fanboys acknowledge how wrong they really are..

I'm not a fanboy' date=' but hello? He won... AGAIN. And guess what?

[img']http://demotivational.ca/haters-gonna-hate/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/haters-gonna-hate-kid.jpg[/img]

Yes, whine that he's boring, whine he doesn't finish fights, whine he doesn't win.... oh wait...

I would say that GSP is #1 P4P.

Anderson hasn't fought and dominated the same level of fighters as GSP.

Pretty much everyone acknowledged Shields as the guy with the best chance. Undefeated in years. ...

He won what, one round? He never came close to getting GSP in trouble and for all his vaunted ground skills, he couldn't even take him down.

GSP is the best. You may not like his fights, but he continues to win them all.

The fight last night was boring but he did win, and that was with adversity.

[img']http://demotivational.ca/haters-gonna-hate/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/haters-gonna-hate-kid.jpg[/img]

Yes, whine that he's boring, whine he doesn't finish fights, whine he doesn't win.... oh wait...

I have nothing against him winning. I have a problem with everyone saying he's the GOAT, P4P #1, etc. If you fight one-dimensional fighters where they're weakest, for 5 entire rounds, over a span of 3 years, and you're supposed to be this amazing fighter, why the hell has he failed to finish EVERY FIGHT in that time span?

Am I supposed to be impressed with his terrible jab 'n run technique he used against Shields and Kos? Am I supposed to be impressed with his complete control of Hardy and Alves when he couldn't even finish either of them?

How can people consider him anywhere near the GOAT or P4P #1 when he fights inferior opponents where they are weakest, but is unable to pull out even one memorable performance in 3 years?

Why are you sticking up for GSP when he put on a performance like that? If thats not being a fanboy, I don't know what is.

Pretty much everyone acknowledged Shields as the guy with the best chance. Undefeated in years. ...

He won what' date=' one round? He never came close to getting GSP in trouble and for all his vaunted ground skills, he couldn't even take him down.

The fight last night was boring but he did win, and that was with adversity.[/quote']

Blind.

Anderson has more wins in a row...... Anderson has more title defenses. Anderson has More Finishes. Anderson Has 2 First Round KNOCKOUTS in a weight class above.

PS: GSP WAS OUTSTRUCK BY SHIELDS A BJJ ARTIST 3/5 ROUNDS CHECK FIGHT METRICS

Not saying shields won, but on CLEAN strikes landed, Shields outstruck a p4p king 3/5 rounds.

Anderson has done everything gsp has done to a higher level.

He won what' date=' one round? He never came close to getting GSP in trouble and for all his vaunted ground skills, he couldn't even take him down.

The fight last night was boring but he did win, and that was with adversity.[/quote']

How can you say that? GSP fights his opponents where they are weakest, and he can't come close to a finish. Hell, he's unwilling to even TRY.

Silva doesn't care what you're good or bad at, he just goes out and fights his own fight. And what does he do? He dominates. He puts on memorable, exciting matches. There's nowhere near the level of excitement around a match as there is when Silva is fighting.

And don't even talk about adversity. Please. GSP was in a stand-up fight against the worst striker in MMA for 25 minutes, and never looked impressive. Anderson Silva was in a wrestling match with Chael Sonnen (one of the top 3 wrestlers in the UFC), with busted up ribs and an opponent on PEDs, and he was down 4 rounds to none going into the fifth. Silva still dug down deep and pulled out the submission victory. He made his opponent quit. THAT is an impressive win. THAT is adversity.

and Kos couldnt see out of his for 20... and still decision

I know, I'm on your side here.

Blind.

Anderson has more wins in a row...... Anderson has more title defenses. Anderson has More Finishes. Anderson Has 2 First Round KNOCKOUTS in a weight class above.

PS: GSP WAS OUTSTRUCK BY SHIELDS A BJJ ARTIST 3/5 ROUNDS CHECK FIGHT METRICS

Not saying shields won' date=' but on CLEAN strikes landed, Shields outstruck a p4p king 3/5 rounds.

Anderson has done everything gsp has done to a higher level.[/quote']

I guess that means that GSP got outstruck by an inferior striker. He better stick to wrestling next time. :)

Sorry.... its true

Actually Anderson Silva has 7 decision victories

How many minutes could he not see out of his left?

And yet Greg jackson totally put him in his place, by telling him he was fine and if he could see with one eye he was fine. GSP was just whining.

I admire Greg for not putting up with his sissy girl b.s

Why are you sticking up for GSP when he put on a performance like that? If thats not being a fanboy' date=' I don't know what is.[/quote']

A performance like that? HE ONLY LOST ONE ROUND THE ENTIRE FIGHT. It really doesn't matter how he performed, he won and that's what winners do, they win. How can you agree with blind haters? I never said GSP had a good performance, I said he won, convincingly, with a bad eye. waikru, your subjective is showing.

A performance like that? HE ONLY LOST ONE ROUND THE ENTIRE FIGHT. It really doesn't matter how he performed' date=' he won and that's what winners do, they win. How can you agree with blind haters? I never said GSP had a good performance, I said he won, convincingly, with a bad eye. waikru, your subjective is showing.[/quote']

Actually, when you're the pride of your country, the supposed #1 P4P, fighting in the main event in your home country, at the biggest UFC event in history, AND you spend all 25 minutes in the stand-up with a horrendous striker, yea, it does matter how you perform. :)

Actually' date=' when you're the pride of your country, the supposed #1 P4P, fighting in the main event in your home country, at the biggest UFC event in history, AND you spend all 25 minutes in the stand-up with a horrendous striker, yea, it does matter how you perform. :)[/quote']

He won.

Archived