Worst gameplan ever!

Chute_Boxe_101

WTF was Shields thinking? He thinks he trained in Thailand for 3 months, hes a muay thai ace now or something? Flat-footed, stiff and slow as feck. Instead of relentless takedown attempts he stood with St Pierre, what an idiot.

Terrible fight. Anderson should have walked in the cage and said: "eehh, my opinion.... i am not impressed by your performance."

Shields looked absolutley clueless as soon as the fight started.

GSP was no better too' date=' the dude had no killer instinct and could've finished Shields after than headkick.[/quote']

... Shield's stand-up is just ludicrous, which dosen't say much

for St Pierre's performance -

Terrible fight. Anderson should have walked in the cage and said: "eehh' date=' my opinion.... i am not impressed by your performance."[/b']

i would LMAO if Anderson really did it but to GSP :D:D:D that would be phenomenal

do you people still think anderson would not knock him the eff out

Like I said before, f'ing haters. Shut the f up!! Yes Anderson is a machine but he did **** all to sonne till the end. If sonnet wasn't such a **** he would of sucked it up and not tapped. GSP is a way smarter fighter... Maybe Anderson should step up and fight jones. GSP is a stud and all you idiots that think ya know something should goplay on the highway monkeys, hahahaha!!!

I bet money on Shields. I knew he was going to lose but he could have atleast made the effort of trying to win' date='[/quote']

True. It was just frustrating to watch. Shields should have attempted takedowns after takedowns. And he just looked awkward when he throws that kick of his. Kinda gorky-like.

GSP would go the Sonnen gameplan on Silva. Only he wouldn't be stupid enough to get subbed.

lol and that fights never gonna happen by the way.

like i said before' date=' f'ing haters. Shut the f up!! Yes anderson is a machine but he did **** all to sonne till the end. If sonnet wasn't such a **** he would of sucked it up and not tapped. Gsp is a way smarter fighter... Maybe anderson should step up and fight jones. Gsp is a stud and all you idiots that think ya know something should goplay on the highway monkeys, hahahaha!!![/quote']

get gsp's nuts outta your mouth its sad just sad

WTF was Shields thinking? He thinks he trained in Thailand for 3 months' date=' hes a muay thai ace now or something? Flat-footed, stiff and slow as feck. Instead of relentless takedown attempts he stood with St Pierre, what an idiot.

Terrible fight. Anderson should have walked in the cage and said: "eehh, my opinion.... i am not impressed by your performance."[/quote']

Anderson should have walked in there, and showed Shields how it's done while front kicking GSP in the face.

I bet shields would still manage to lose lol.

I bet money on Shields. I knew he was going to lose but he could have atleast made the effort of trying to win' date='[/quote']

LOL at this. Who doesn't trying to win in the championship fight. Shield is just worst compare to GSP, he is just getting a little bit better while GSP lose one eye. The hater then though GSP stand up is bad..... because he only have one eye :cool:

LOL at this. Who doesn't trying to win in the championship fight. Shield is just worst compare to GSP' date=' he is just getting a little bit better while GSP lose one eye. The hater then though GSP stand up is bad..... because he only have one eye :cool:[/quote']

And GSP still managed to cut Shields on his right cheek on the dying seconds of the round. Makes me wonder if Shields is overrated

But this was his gameplan... to look clueless and throw St Pierre off, then pull guard in later rounds. It worked... kind of. Gotta give the man credit though for messing up GSP's face a little bit. That's what made me lol more than anything, is how bad you say his striking is, but yet he damaged GSP's face almost as bad or worse than BJ did. haha!!!

That's what GSP gets for fighting safe against a really terrible striker. well deserved..

But this was his gameplan... to look clueless and throw St Pierre off' date=' then pull guard in later rounds. It worked... kind of. Gotta give the man credit though for messing up GSP's face a little bit. That's what made me lol more than anything, is how bad you say his striking is, but yet he damaged GSP's face almost as bad or worse than BJ did. haha!!!

That's what GSP gets for fighting safe against a really terrible striker. well deserved..[/quote']

I understand that was their gameplan but clearly in the first 2 rounds Shields was already outclassed everywhere. Shields was surprised when Gilbert told him not to pull guard yet. He only did damage when GSP started complaining about his left eye. Kinda frustrating still that Shields still opted to stand with him til the very end. It was actually the corners job to notice those things. Shield was just following his corner. They kept on telling him "youre doing great Jake" and "hes tired now". They should have told him "youre losing the fight. go for broke!"

Archived