Team Blackhouse Front Kick!

Infamous505

Is everyone stuiped( who goes against a black house member thats for clarifaction since apparenly Frozen is dumb and thinks i was directing it towards forum members?) its amazing to me how that front kick has happened twice already when its pretty obvious team black house have all worked on that kick and yet randy fell for it too.

but im happy it happened machida gets a Win!

Are everyone stuiped its amazing to me how that front kick has happened twice already when its pretty obvious team black house have all worked on that kick and yet randy fell for it too.

Next time you go to call an entire forum stupid, please make sure you don't make any idiotic grammatical errors that in turn make your point invalid.

You sir, are an idiot.

Next time you go to call an entire forum stupid' date=' please make sure you don't make any idiotic grammatical errors that in turn make your point invalid.

You sir, are an idiot.[/quote']

i was talking about fighters why would i have that statement towards forum members wow u sir are an idiot

I'm confused butttt Woo Machida! I wish it was someone else that received that kick but it is what it is.

anyways what i was trying to say what fighters who go againsts team black house members for a fight, dont train for that front kick, but ya machida got a nasty KO i wish Belfort didnt get andersons front kick either but oh welll it happens

Lmao' date=' you edited your first post. Now you look even more dumb :)

Good job.[/quote']

dont try to flip this on me ur the idiot who thought i was talkin crap to everyone on this forum and yes i did im not goin to try to hide it i made a grammer mistake so i fixed it big whoop dont u have something better to do then being a troll?

This doesn't make much sense.

It's like a leg kick or a superman punch. You can be aware of the threat and make adjustments to lessen your chances of becoming foot-fodder, but odds are it's gonna connect when there's THAT much speed, technique, and power behind it. And when it connects, you're DONE, son.

You also have to consider how educated Machida's technique and timing was this time. The fake and switch would have fooled anyone. It was absolute perfection.

Machida had a flying switch upkick' date=' NOONE could have seen that coming[/quote']

it was little diffrent then andersons but same concept people need to train for it or else we are goin to see alot more of them haha

This doesn't make much sense.

It's like a leg kick or a superman punch. You can be aware of the threat and make adjustments to lessen your chances of becoming foot-fodder' date=' but odds are it's gonna connect when there's THAT much speed, technique, and power behind it. And when it connects, you're DONE, son.

You also have to consider how educated Machida's technique and timing was this time. The fake and switch would have fooled anyone. It was absolute perfection.[/quote']

a leg kick and superman punch are much easier to land then an up kick, all the times someone tries that they dont land it, machida is a beast he looked like a new and improved fighter

a leg kick and superman punch are much easier to land then an up kick' date=' all the times someone tries that they dont land it, machida is a beast he looked like a new and improved fighter[/quote']

Of course it's much harder to land, that's not the point. The point is, it's difficult to predict, and despite being aware that it could be just around the corner, fighters can still be suckered into it, especially when the practitioner mixes it up with fakes like Machida did tonight. Timing and technique is everything.

Silva and Machida have proven themselves to be ridiculously dangerous and we can expect their future opponents to be very scared and tentative.

yup' date=' but still fought too cautious imo -[/quote']

Wow, after an amazing performance like that you can still find something to be negative about?

Machida fights technically and smart, he looks for the kill every time he fights as well.

Machida looked absolutely great in that fight. He used more side to side and head movement along with countering effectivly and capitalizing oppritunities.

That was probably the best Machida has looked since he fought Tito imho

Machida looked absolutely great in that fight. He used more side to side and head movement along with countering effectivly and capitalizing oppritunities.

That was probably the best Machida has looked since he fought Tito imho

Archived