new matchups

flashwade3

Penn vs Fitch will have their rematch and I assume Koscheck would fight Shields

i dont want the rematch though yet,maybe after each penn and koschek fight different opponents first...i like fitch vs shields and penn vs koschek...but in saying that,koschek vs shields would be interesting

i dont want the rematch though yet' date='maybe after each penn and koschek fight different opponents first...i like fitch vs shields and penn vs koschek...but in saying that,kochek vs shields would be interesting[/quote']

yeah I'm not sure, but if GSP vacates his title and goes up to MW (that's a big IF) then having Shields or Koscheck fight for the title doesn't make sense since they both came off losses whereas Penn vs Fitch has both fighters coming off a draw, to eachother. Or they could do a tournament you never know

I was interested in Koscheck vs Penn though

after GSP beating Shields here are some matchups that should happen...

fitch vs shields...penn vs koschek...OR penn vs shields OR koschek vs shields...koschek vs alves...alves vs rumble johnson... and also ben henderson vs penn @155

Fitch v Shields & Penn v Kos would be good fights IMO...

yeah I'm not sure' date=' but if GSP vacates his title and goes up to MW (that's a big IF) then having Shields or Koscheck fight for the title doesn't make sense since they both came off losses whereas Penn vs Fitch has both fighters coming off a draw, to eachother. Or they could do a tournament you never know

I was interested in Koscheck vs Penn though[/quote']

well still have both fights,but maybe penn vs fitch for the title and shields vs koschek to get back into/stay in the title mix...but was also thinking that ellenberger should get a higher ranked opponent next

well still have both fights' date='but maybe penn vs fitch for the title and shields vs koschek to get back into/stay in the title mix...but was also thinking that ellenberger should get a higher ranked opponent next[/quote']

Ellenberger should get winner of Story vs Alves fight

Only logical fight for him or Mcdonald but Ellenberger is on a winstreak and deserves higher competion

no imo keep mcdonald and ellenberger seperate and make their own runs instead of one taking the other out,it will give the division a bit more to look forward to fighters-wise...and ellenberger looked really good,i know the fight didnt go for long,but he has got the goods and is ready for the next step

after GSP beating Shields here are some matchups that should happen...

fitch vs shields...penn vs koschek...OR penn vs shields OR koschek vs shields...koschek vs alves...alves vs rumble johnson... and also ben henderson vs penn @155

alves/ johnson & penn/ henderson ok

no imo keep mcdonald and ellenberger seperate and make their own runs instead of one taking the other out' date='it will give the division a bit more to look forward to fighters-wise...and ellenberger looked really good,i know the fight didnt go for long,but he has got the goods and is ready for the next step[/quote']

Carlos Condit and Kim Dong-hyun are are higher than them both. Seeing how Condit beat both men

Archived