Jake Ellenberger in a couple more fights would KO St. Pierre.

ThirstForBLOOD

This guy is a monster. He doesn't just have dynamite in his hands' date=' but also very good wrestling. He made short work of a dangerous Sean Pierson, one-punch KO'd Pele from Chute Boxe, and is a on a 4 fight winning streak against 4 very tough fighters.[/quote']

Wishful thinking at best Thirst.

He should get Alves/Story winner,and if he won that(most probably against Alves) fight,he should get a fight against Penn or the guy that beats Penn in his next fight(maybe Fitch or Shields?),and then number 1. contendership fight at UFC 145 in 2012....and in December 2012 a fight against title holder.....

so IMO he will get a title shot after 3 wins...

He should get Alves/Story winner' date='and if he won that(most probably against Alves) fight,he should get a fight against Penn or the guy that beats Penn in his next fight(maybe Fitch or Shields?),and then number 1. contendership fight at UFC 145 in 2012....and in December 2012 a fight against title holder.....

so IMO he will get a title shot after 3 wins...[/quote']

this is what I want but I think after the Alves or Story fight he should get a title shot against someone like Condit/boring Korean fight.

I think Condit and Ellenberger should be next to fight GSP, im so bored of GSP fighting wrestlers and Hardy was a joke.

Archived