GSP cements his p4p Legacy.

bright508620

GSP did good. But not great. It was pretty boring. Trust me. Ima huge fan. But i still think hes weak on standup more so than his ground game. He would take Anderson down and pound him to a UD. GSP imo is still p4p 1.

You have to understand that Shields hasn't been beat in a very very lonng time. He was no joke like everyone said he was.

GSP did good. But not great. It was pretty boring. Trust me. Ima huge fan. But i still think hes weak on standup more so than his ground game. He would take Anderson down and pound him to a UD. GSP imo is still p4p 1.

You have to understand that Shields hasn't been beat in a very very lonng time. He was no joke like everyone said he was.

You do realize Anderson would have made Shields look like a joke within 2 rounds right? I highly doubt if the GSP VS Shields fight was 10 rounds GSP would finish it...The fight went exactly how I planned it. If anything, the fight last night showed that GSP is not the P4P best...And he would get murked by Anderson. GSP is scared to fight Silva.

He had an extremely close fight that was kept standing with a pretty poor striker. Imo

1. Silva

2. Aldo

3. GSP

Dropped him 2 whole spots, don't bother replying with ur fanboy bias reply

Not being able to finish a horrendous striker over the course of five rounds drops his standing in p4p in my opinion. It would have dropped more if he lost obviously but there are a lot of other fighters at that weight class that could have knocked out Shields if they could keep him from shooting for the takedown. Poor perfomance over a top fighter on paper anyway. It did settle the question of where Shields stands in comparison to GSP and like the oddsmakers thought he is no where close.

Haha. He cements his legacy because he (barely) outstruck the worst striker in the WW division?

Even Shields F'ed him up in the stand up, which is pretty sad. And now that Shields is out of the way, he is still ducking 185, even though y'all said "just wait, he's focusing on Shields". LMAO, pathetic.

Watch, he's gonna rematch Fitch again, or if Dana gets on his knees, finally face Diaz.

um no if anything last night hurt his p4p legacy he lost a lot of fans last night

He only lost ignorant fans. It's all good, though. Every young sport starts off with an ignorant fan base. By the looks of this forum, they all gather here.

Yet he's still afraid to fight Anderson Silva. And been a complete hypocrite about it since 2008.

Actually GSP is French Canadian' date=' you failed. Nice try though, everyone knows French Canadians > Canadians. /continuing obvious joke[/quote']

Lmao. Still a Canadian you ****. That's like saying Cain is Mexican American therefore the rest of Americans suck! LOL!!!!!

Fail you ****ing numbnut.

Archived