Jose Aldo Could Defeat Georges St-Pierre

FroZeN

Well, if you're a true MMA fan like myself you knew what to expect. Another boring jab fest where one fighter has all the tools to destroy opponents but lacks the testosterone, courage, and killer instinct to do so. GSP is seriously scared of taking ANY chances, even when he has his opponent hurt. Shields was on his back after getting kicked in the face for a good four seconds and GSP just stood there and watched awkwardly as if he was about to lose his virginity.

That fight was dominant, but just another poop stain in the underwear that is GSPs' recent string of decision victories. Even the GSP huggers are getting agitated with his pathetic performances in where he either lays on one-dimensional strikers, or outjabs and nearly gets outstruck by one-dimensional grapplers.

Let's be honest here, Aldo would DESTROY Georges St-Pierre. Aldo comes out there with such tenacity. A viciousness that hasn't been seen since the prime Wanderlei days. The aggression this guy has fightens people through a television screen, nonetheless in person. Can you imagine facing a guy as quick and as powerful as Aldo? Also, he has the heart of a champion. A true warrior in our time and will be the best pound for pound. He would **** you up, and then he'd **** up your favorite fighter...and afterwards, he'd **** your wife/girlfriend/right hand you use to beat off.

Jose comes to fight, not to make our sport look like an 8th grade middle school dance where everyone is shy standing on separate sides of the room and doesn't want to be the first couple to break the ice. Seriously GSP, man the **** up bro. Your **** is getting weak. Now we all know why you don't wanna face Andy, you'd get tooled by him. If Jake Shields outstruck you, I'd hate to see what a guy with actual striking technique and prowess would do to you.

Stick to greasing (hahaha, get it?) and drinking bottles of maple syrup GSP, obviously you're not a fighter. Just a competitor.

I think GSP would have the quickness and strength advantage to take Aldo done and win by UD.

Aldo is amazing on the ground, but GSP has great defense on the ground. However, if for some odd reason GSP decided to stand with Aldo, he'd get beat up pretty bad.

Well' date=' if you're a true MMA fan like myself you knew what to expect. Another boring jab fest where one fighter has all the tools to destroy opponents but lacks the testosterone, courage, and killer instinct to do so. GSP is seriously scared of taking ANY chances, even when he has his opponent hurt. Shields was on his back after getting kicked in the face for a good four seconds and GSP just stood there and watched awkwardly as if he was about to lose his virginity.

That fight was dominant, but just another poop stain in the underwear that is GSPs' recent string of decision victories. Even the GSP huggers are getting agitated with his pathetic performances in where he either lays on one-dimensional strikers, or outjabs and nearly gets outstruck by one-dimensional grapplers.

Let's be honest here, Aldo would [b']DESTROY[/b] Georges St-Pierre. Aldo comes out there with such tenacity. A viciousness that hasn't been seen since the prime Wanderlei days. The aggression this guy has fightens people through a television screen, nonetheless in person. Can you imagine facing a guy as quick and as powerful as Aldo? Also, he has the heart of a champion. A true warrior in our time and will be the best pound for pound. He would **** you up, and then he'd **** up your favorite fighter...and afterwards, he'd **** your wife/girlfriend/right hand you use to beat off.

Jose comes to fight, not to make our sport look like an 8th grade middle school dance where everyone is shy standing on separate sides of the room and doesn't want to be the first couple to break the ice. Seriously GSP, man the **** up bro. Your **** is getting weak. Now we all know why you don't wanna face Andy, you'd get tooled by him. If Jake Shields outstruck you, I'd hate to see what a guy with actual striking technique and prowess would do to you.

Stick to greasing (hahaha, get it?) and drinking bottles of maple syrup GSP, obviously you're not a fighter. Just a competitor.

you honestly believe that GSP would not take him down for a 5 round snorfest?

Aldo is the better fighter BY FAR, but chances are Georges would turn it into another one of his scientific "competitions." Judging by last night, the key to victory for Safe Pierre would be to take him down, fool around with pseudo-GNP, and squeeze out another "dominant" victory that he can apologize for.

Well' date=' if you're a true MMA fan like myself you knew what to expect. Another boring jab fest where one fighter has all the tools to destroy opponents but lacks the testosterone, courage, and killer instinct to do so. GSP is seriously scared of taking ANY chances, even when he has his opponent hurt. Shields was on his back after getting kicked in the face for a good four seconds and GSP just stood there and watched awkwardly as if he was about to lose his virginity.

Let's be honest here, Aldo would [b']DESTROY[/b] Georges St-Pierre. Aldo comes out there with such tenacity. A viciousness that hasn't been seen since the prime Wanderlei days. The aggression this guy has fightens people through a television screen, nonetheless in person. Can you imagine facing a guy as quick and as powerful as Aldo? Also, he has the heart of a champion. A true warrior in our time and will be the best pound for pound. He would **** you up, and then he'd **** up your favorite fighter...and afterwards, he'd **** your wife/girlfriend/right hand you use to beat off.

I like that you used my argument I've been trying to instill in the minds of the hopeless all morning, that GSP lays on one-dimensional strikers or strikes and almost gets outstruck by one-dimensional grapplers.

Not to mention that this was a highly entertaining read, +10000000

And in response to your post' date=' I say that if Aldo was anywhere near GSP's size, he would definitely give GSP fits. It would be a hell of a good fight.[/quote']

If he was GSPs size I'm more than sure he'd run through him. GSP likes to take his time where as Aldo just goes in guns blazing but still with the technicality of many great strikers.

i couldn't read the hole thing this is terrible. sorry.

gsp would kill aldo.

A person that actually says all day that he wants to be the Michael Jordon of MMA is never going to be the Michael Jordon of MMA..Michael Jordon didnt say hes going to be the Wilt Chamberlain of NBA or any other basketball player he went out every single night and was the Michael Jordon of NBA.. George st pierre neesds to go out and be the George st pierre of MMA NOT Michael Jordon. BUT!!!!! We already have the Michael Jordon of MMA and his name is.................................

ANDERSON SILVA........................ He prooved this against Chael Sonnen.

i couldn't read the hole thing this is terrible. sorry.

gsp would kill aldo.

Yeah because Aldo is in so much danger of a circle jabbing, courage deprived, wimp who would attempt to make Aldo his cuddle buddy because he would be scared of the standup.

This fight sounds so familiar. Why is that? Why does this fight sound so familiar? For some odd reason I feel like GSP has already fought someone with great Muay Thai skills.

If you're thinking of Thiago "Bulldog" Alves, you are correct. But he also has a subpar ground game compared to Mr. Aldo.

+999999999999999:cool:

Archived