50-43 aldo ????!!!!

BART-O-LINI

Yeah those sound better' date=' but I'm guessing two of the Judges gave Hominick a 10-8 for the 5th round. Only round he won IMO.[/quote']

Agreed. When I heard that 50-43 I was thinking, "I don't remember hearing Cecil Peoples was judging this fight." I wonder how Buffer made that mistake unless it was miswritten on the card they handed to him. Weird.

Only way to score the fight:

Round 1 - 4 = Aldo gets 40 points, Hominic gets 36 points.

Round 5 = Hominic gets 10 points, Aldo gets 9 or 8.

Thus, the fight is either Aldo 49 or 48, and Hominic 46. I had it 48-46.

---

Now even if the judge accidentally wrote the score for round 5 in the wrong slot, that means it would have been Aldo 50, Hominic 44 (not 43)

Thus, the judge who accidentally wrote the scores in the wrong column made two unforgivable errors: 1) he ****ing wrote the score in the wrong column; seriously how ****ing hard can it be to put it in the right column; and 2) he scored one of the first 4 rounds a 10 - 8 in favor of Aldo. I don't think that is very reasonable.

Only way to score the fight:

Round 1 - 4 = Aldo gets 40 points' date=' Hominic gets 36 points.

Round 5 = Hominic gets 10 points, Aldo gets 9 or 8.

Thus, the fight is either Aldo 49 or 48, and Hominic 46. I had it 48-46.

---

Now even if the judge accidentally wrote the score for round 5 in the wrong slot, that means it would have been Aldo 50, Hominic 44 (not 43)

Thus, the judge who accidentally wrote the scores in the wrong column made two unforgivable errors: 1) he ****ing wrote the score in the wrong column; seriously how ****ing hard can it be to put it in the right column; and 2) he scored one of the first 4 rounds a 10 - 8 in favor of Aldo. I don't think that is very reasonable.[/quote']

No, that means he would have had rounds three and four as 10-8 for Aldo.

I'm not following you. What do you mean?

Hominick had a score of 50- 43 with the messed up scorecard.

Doug Crosby (spelling?) accidently marked the 10 in Aldo's box and the 8 in Hominick's box for the last round. Had he put the scores in the correct boxes, Hominick would have ended up with a score of 45, which means the first two rounds were scored with a 9 for Hominick, with rounds two and three being scored with an 8 for Hominick.

Hominick had a score of 50- 43 with the messed up scorecard.

Doug Crosby (spelling?) accidently marked the 10 in Aldo's box and the 8 in Hominick's box for the last round. Had he put the scores in the correct boxes' date=' Hominick would have ended up with a score of 45, which means the first two rounds were scored with a 9 for Hominick, with rounds two and three being scored with an 8 for Hominick.[/quote']

No.

Here is what you are saying:

Hominic:

Rd 1 - 9

Rd 2 - 9

Rd 3 - 8

Rd 4 - 8

Rd 5 - 10

Total = 44.

I'm saying he only scored 1 round as 10-8 Aldo. That equals 45 points for Hominic, which is what the corrected score reflects- 48-45.

Archived