If GSP fights Silva, Silva will be in a world of trouble.

bright508620

GSP would not be standing with Silva like he did against Shields.

For you people who think Silva would beat GSP, just look at his fight against Sonnen. Sonnen tooled him. Silva looked just as bad in the Sonnen fight than GSP did in the Shields fight.

O and don't say Andersons rib without saying GSP's eye. LMAO.

GSP would take Anderson down and GnP him to UD. I can't believe what fans are thinking these days. GSP is p4p 1-2. Don't disrespect the guy although he has a bad performance last night.

It would be a good fight, but imo, GSP would beat Silva by taking him down at will. Silvas only chance would be a lucky punch or a submission which i don't see Silva doing against GSP. hopefully we will get to see this fight.

Lol troll!

How am i trolling. If you read my post, EVERYTHING makes perfect sense. Silva would seriously get beat bad. Did you see GSP's takedowns against Shields? They are unstoppable. GSP would get beat on the feet. I agree. But he wouldn't fight there. The fight would be with GSP on top GnP to a decision win.

You can disagree, and everyone has their own opinions, but if you think Silva would walk through GSP, your 100% wrong.

I love GSP' date=' but Nick Diaz would beat the version of GSP that showed up last night. Silva would demolish him. It's not like Silva is a fish out of water on his back either.[/quote']

You all are kidding yourselfs. GSP took Shields down at will!!!!

You people do realize GSP's true strength is on the ground... GSP would take Diaz down/Silva down and beat them up. He didn't do this with Shields simply because he was respecting Shields ground game WAYY too much.

You people arent thinking straight.

You people do realize GSP's true strength is on the ground... GSP would take Diaz down/Silva down and beat them up. He didn't do this with Shields simply because he was respecting Shields ground game WAYY too much.

If I remember Shields was only on his back once...with a takedown. GSP shot in at the end and got stuffed.

wait' date=' the boo-boo ribs?

What if you couldn't see?

I think thats pretty even. GSP win via Takedowns and GnP UD.[/quote']

Look at Sonnen

sonnen-silva_large.jpg

Thats what 4 rounds of "GnP" got him, if shields broke his face with his pillow fist Silva would need to train with Moses to get through the blood just to finish GSP

For you people who think Silva would beat GSP' date=' just look at his fight against Sonnen. Sonnen tooled him. Silva looked just as bad in the Sonnen fight than GSP did in the Shields fight.

GSP would take Anderson down and GnP him to UD. I can't believe what fans are thinking these days. GSP is p4p 1-2. Don't disrespect the guy although he has a bad performance last night.

It would be a good fight, but imo, GSP would beat Silva by taking him down at will. Silvas only chance would be a lucky punch or a submission which i don't see Silva doing against GSP. hopefully we will get to see this fight.[/quote']

If you actually watch Anderson trying to avoid the takedowns he does it well. I remember seeing a couple takedowns in the Chael fight where Anderson let him take him down. His goal was to submit Chael. Anderson had and hurt rib bs and Chael was roided. You know you suck when you still can't win when you use drugs and your opponent is injured haa

Look at Sonnen

sonnen-silva_large.jpg

Thats what 4 rounds of "GnP" got him' date=' if shields broke his face with his pillow fist Silva would need to train with Moses to get through the blood just to finish GSP[/quote']

hahahahahahahahaha. That picture of Sonnen is from marquart. FAIL HARD. HARDER THAN EVER!!!!

lmfao. You fail in everything don't you? And think about it this way. I dont care if Sonnen or gSP got cut so bad their brain was coming out. If they win a UD they WIN.

If you read this post' date=' its the truth. Silva has a chance, but i still think GSP would get the best of him. GSP via UD.[/quote']

I could see GSP trying to take Anderson down and lay on top of him for 5 rounds...But GSP would eventually get submitted. GSP wins by decision...Silva finishes....PERIOD

For you people who think Silva would beat GSP' date=' just look at his fight against Sonnen. Sonnen tooled him. Silva looked just as bad in the Sonnen fight than GSP did in the Shields fight.

It would be a good fight, but imo, GSP would beat Silva by taking him down at will. Silvas only chance would be a lucky punch or a submission which i don't see Silva doing against GSP. hopefully we will get to see this fight.[/quote']

Your on crack.. Silva would destroy GSP it wouldnt even be a contest. What a stupid dream fight.. the REAL dream fight is JONES vs SILVA.. thats a friggin dream fight.

hahahahahahahahaha. That picture of Sonnen is from marquart. FAIL HARD. HARDER THAN EVER!!!!

lmfao. You fail in everything don't you? And think about it this way. I dont care if Sonnen or gSP got cut so bad their brain was coming out. If they win a UD they WIN.

excuse me if i dont remeber fail Sonnens beatings. I just googgle imaged it. And news flash GSP wont come close to beating Silva

Your on crack.. Silva would destroy GSP it wouldnt even be a contest. What a stupid dream fight.. the REAL dream fight is JONES vs SILVA.. thats a friggin dream fight.

You didn't prove anything that i said wrong. You are saying nothing to me.

GSP's takedowns are THE BEST imo. He would take Silva down and UD him. If you don't think he would, your an idiot. Silva has a chance but i think GSP would avoid all submissions. Don't just say something without backing it up.

chael-sonnen-ufc-117.jpg

Is that it or do i need to shuffle through more pages of Chael battered and bloody?

excuse me if i dont remeber fail Sonnens beatings. I just googgle imaged it. And news flash GSP wont come close to beating Silva

Thats your opinion.

Aaaaa once again....Silva fans saying Silva will win with no justification. Silva has 1 way to win this fight. (BJJ). GSP will take him down. I am about 99% sure. You cant deny GSP's takedowns.

If Silva can submit him. OK. But i doubt it. You are saying Silva will win because Silva will win.

chael-sonnen-ufc-117.jpg

Is that it or do i need to shuffle through more pages of Chael battered and bloody?

Thats a face of a true warrior. Like i said. I know your trying to get to me. Its not working. Blood is good. And i don't care if GSP's brain is popping out after the Silva fight. If GSP beats him (if the fight happens) (which imo he will beat him), than GSP will officially be p4p 1 and Silva fans will take a back seat for all the crap they have talked about GSP.

Or wait. GSP will win via UD and Silva fans will come up with excuses. Yup. for sure.

GSP's takedowns are THE BEST imo. He would take Silva down and UD him. If you don't think he would' date=' your an idiot. Silva has a chance but i think GSP would avoid all submissions. Don't just say something without backing it up.[/quote']

Silva isnt Hardy lol. If Hardy can get the occasional sweep on the almighty GSP than you can bet your *** Silva will.

Theres a reason GSP doesnt want to move up, he knows its true why dont you?

Silva isnt Hardy lol. If Hardy can get the occasional sweep on the almighty GSP than you can bet your *** Silva will.

Theres a reason GSP doesnt want to move up' date=' he knows its true why dont you?[/quote']

You don't know fighting do you? Its not a "ill beat him up, that up, everyone up".

Its a lot more complicated than Im moving up yes.

It doesn't matter. This fight will end up happening. Only if Silva doesn't lose until GSP gets to him. GSP wil win via Takedowns and UD. You can't deny that. If Silva beat GSP ill be suprised. VERY SUPRISED. i rest my case.

You can't deny Silvas striking is on another level than GSPs. GSPs' striking is effective, but Silvas' is like a water pokemon fighting a fire pokemon, SUPER EFFECTIVE.

Also, Silva can avoid TDs pretty well. I'm not saying GSP wouldn't get him down, because he probably would occasionally, but there's no way he goes twenty five minutes without either getting subbed, or swept back to standing. Silva is just too damn good.

Don't get me wrong, GSP is great as well, but he's a competitor, not a fighter.

Thats a face of a true warrior. Like i said. I know your trying to get to me. Its not working. Blood is good. And i don't care if GSP's brain is popping out after the Silva fight. If GSP beats him (if the fight happens) (which imo he will beat him)' date=' than GSP will officially be p4p 1 and Silva fans will take a back seat for all the crap they have talked about GSP.

Or wait. GSP will win via UD and [b']Silva fans will come up with excuses[/b]. Yup. for sure.

I love how GSP fanboys always say everyone else makes excuses, yet ive seen like 9 threads today about GSPs eye and why it was the only reason Shields did good.

Shoes on the other foot now, and its kicking GSPs *** out of any chance for the top P4P spot

You don't know fighting do you? Its not a "ill beat him up' date=' that up, everyone up".

Its a lot more complicated than Im moving up yes.

It doesn't matter. This fight will end up happening. Only if Silva doesn't lose until GSP gets to him. GSP wil win via Takedowns and UD. [b']You can't deny that[/b]. If Silva beat GSP ill be suprised. VERY SUPRISED. i rest my case.

Care to list a single fighter that beat Silva doing that? Hmmmmm.

I love how GSP fanboys always say everyone else makes excuses' date=' yet ive seen like 9 threads today about GSPs eye and why it was the only reason Shields did good.

Shoes on the other foot now, and its kicking GSPs *** out of any chance for the top P4P spot[/quote']

I never said that. GSP's performance was bad yesterday. But it was against the blueprint person to beat GSP. And he still didn't.

I rest my case like i said before with GSP beating Silva via takedown and UD. And stop disrepecting the guy. Hes done tons of things for our sport (if youve watched it long enough), and hes still p4p 1-2 right now.

Silvas standup is awesome. Better than GSP's. GSP's takedowns/wrestling and ground game goes to GSP. Thats why the way GSP will win is Takedowns and UD. Silva can only win with a lucky catch punch while GSP comes in on the takedown, OR a submission which i highly doubt. highly. its all imo. Your guys opinions are "silva will win because silva will win". Well most of them are.

Care to list a single fighter that beat Silva doing that? Hmmmmm.

No. But Henderson and Sonnen both took Silva down. Sonnen did at will. Thats shows that GSP could do it just as easily. ALSO, GSP has 10x better JJ than Henderson and Sonnen. Its my opinion bro. I respect others. Not yours.

Your opinion is this...

My question: I think GSP will win via Takedowns and GnP to a UD. Who do you think will win?

You: Silva will win.

GSP's takedowns are THE BEST imo. He would take Silva down and UD him. If you don't think he would' date=' your an idiot. Silva has a chance but i think GSP would avoid all submissions. Don't just say something without backing it up.[/quote']

right just like he did with Shields? He couldnt hold Shields down for 2 seconds or even try.. whats he going to do with Anderson Silva? Look what Silva just did to Chael. He destroyed Chael sonnen , he battered, owned, hurt , maimed Chael Sonnen. Silva lost every round against Sonnen and still won the fight even hurt Sonnen more than Sonnen hurt him.. thats how good Silva is. GSP is yet to proove he is even in Silva's league. Secondly GSP doesnt want to fight Anderson Silva. Hes made it pretty clear he doesnt want to go up in weight. Screw the dream fight.. think about something else, like Jones vs Silva at 205 or something..

I never said that. GSP's performance was bad yesterday. But it was against the blueprint person to beat GSP. And he still didn't.

I rest my case like i said before with GSP beating Silva via takedown and UD. And stop disrepecting the guy. Hes done tons of things for our sport (if youve watched it long enough)' date=' and hes still p4p 1-2 right now.

Silvas standup is awesome. Better than GSP's. GSP's takedowns/wrestling and ground game goes to GSP. Thats why the way GSP will win is Takedowns and UD. Silva can only win with a lucky catch punch while GSP comes in on the takedown, OR a submission which i highly doubt. highly. its all imo. Your guys opinions are "silva will win because silva will win". Well most of them are.[/quote']

UFC%2082%20-%20Pride%20of%20a%20Champion%20-%2010.%20Anderson%20Silva%20vs.%20Dan%20Henderson.jpg

12_Chael_Sonnen_vs_Anderson_Silva.jpg

ufc73_silva_vs_marquardt.jpg

Yep all these supieror wrestlers just eating Silva up

right just like he did with Shields? He couldnt hold Shields down for 2 seconds or even try.. whats he going to do with Anderson Silva? Look what Silva just did to Chael. He destroyed Chael sonnen ' date=' he battered, owned, hurt , maimed Chael Sonnen. Silva lost every round against Sonnen and still won the fight even hurt Sonnen more than Sonnen hurt him.. thats how good Silva is. GSP is yet to proove he is even in Silva's league. Secondly GSP doesnt want to fight Anderson Silva. Hes made it pretty clear he doesnt want to go up in weight. Screw the dream fight.. think about something else, like Jones vs Silva at 205 or something..[/quote']

WRONG bro. GSP let Shields up because he didn't want to mess with ":Shields ground game which is very good..he was smart doing that"....Silva on the other hand, he would hold him down and pass his guard. imo.

Chael Sonnen owned Silva. Silva did more damage but Sonnen beat the piss out of him. Until Silva looked like he was in a deppression thew whole end of the fight even when he won,. he looked like he was crying. But still. Props to Silva for winning.

GSP hasn't sid anything about NOT MOVING UP. when he decided hes not moving up, hes ducking him. ATM hes not ducking him until he makes a current decision.

I proved all your points wrong. Read my first post for my prediction.

I like both guys, so this is a totally unbiased opinion. :D

While it's not out of the realm of possibility for GSP to win a unanimous decision with his wrestling, this gives Anderson five rounds to land one of his WTFs, and I believe he would.

There is a reason GSP is scared to fight Silva.

Yep all these supieror wrestlers just eating Silva up

GSP is far different than them. Its my opinion bro.

GSP will win via Takedowns and GnP to a UD. He will AVOID ALL SUBMISSIONS. Thats the one thing he has to worry about, and i think he will be prepared for them.

GSP is far different than them. Its my opinion bro.

GSP will win via Takedowns and GnP to a UD. He will AVOID ALL SUBMISSIONS. Thats the one thing he has to worry about' date=' and i think he will be prepared for them.[/quote']

GnP lol, ever since the athletic commission took away his Vaseline hes just been laying on people. As long as Silva isnt clastrophobic he will be fine

GnP lol' date=' ever since the athletic commission took away his Vaseline hes just been laying on people. As long as Silva isnt clastrophobic he will be fine[/quote']

You must be a kid. 13, 14???

Because i stated my opinion, and you still attacking me with these statement about Vaseline,ect...

you must be jealous of GSP I understand . He is the best p4p fighter in the world. imo OR you just might be attacking GSP because you only have so much time to attack him before Silva loses. lol's..... you are making Silva fans look like complete idiots.

You must be a kid. 13' date=' 14???

Because i stated my opinion, and you still attacking me with these statement about Vaseline,ect...

you must be jealous of GSP I understand . He is the best p4p fighter in the world. imo OR you just might be attacking GSP because you only have so much time to attack him before Silva loses. lol's..... you are making Silva fans look like complete idiots.[/quote']

No its just stupid to think that a takedown can win a fight when Silva has better GnP off his back then GSP has from the top.

You must be a kid. 13' date=' 14???

you must be jealous of GSP I understand . He is the best p4p fighter in the world. imo OR you just might be attacking GSP because you only have so much time to attack him before Silva loses. lol's..... you are making Silva fans look like complete idiots.[/quote']

GSP has been ducking Anderson SIlva since 2008.

I rest my case like i said before with GSP beating Silva via takedown and UD. And stop disrepecting the guy. Hes done tons of things for our sport (if youve watched it long enough)' date=' and hes still p4p 1-2 right now.

Silvas standup is awesome. Better than GSP's. GSP's takedowns/wrestling and ground game goes to GSP. Thats why the way GSP will win is Takedowns and UD. Silva can only win with a lucky catch punch while GSP comes in on the takedown, OR a submission which i highly doubt. highly. its all imo. Your guys opinions are "silva will win because silva will win". Well most of them are.[/quote']

bright im sorry man u are completley delusional. ive never seen a guy stick up for somebody they dont know as hard in their life as u have continulously do. wud gsp do the same for u?. i think its funny i know deep down inside u were praying gsp wud finish the fight so you could come on the forums to defend him not being safe. this gsp silva fight is getting out of hand first of all it is not happening and second of all there are way more interesting fights out their. and if they were to fight i wud pray for gsp to come out alive. first of all gsp does NOT have the best TD in mma dont believe everything joe rogan says. ben askren has the best and i bet he could be gsp. also gsp is not chael sonnen. sonnen is alot bigger and was olympic alternate wrestler. how abt u find a new hero a fighter who goes out to fight to win rather than to not lose or a guy that actually takes the challenges presented to him.

He wasn't respecting Shields' ground game, he was SCARED of it. He would be just as scared of Diaz's, and would have no choice but to risk it against Silva because if he stays standing with Silva for longer than 20 seconds that fight will be over!

Archived