fights that have to happen

UFCCagerattler

I dont know who is going to fight Aldo.That is a tough one. He is too good.

Petis v Henderson 2 - this will be epic.

GSP v Shields 2 - really no one else at WW for these two to fight. I liked Shields to win the first match and I like Shields in the rematch. Faces don`t lie. GSP barely made it.

Silva is another one like Aldo. There is nobody to fight. I guess they will have to redo the Sonnen fight. If UFC 129 proved anything it proved that GSP would not be able to handle Silva. He barely survived 5 rounds of stand up with Shields.I would still give Shields a better chance aganist Silva than GSP.

Jones v Machida - this is the only fight out there for Jones. He owns everyone else, and he probably owns Machida too, but you never know.

JDS/Cain. This is the only UFC HW title fight out there until they bring in the SF HWs. Carwin might be an interesting fight for Cain or JDS, but VCain vs JDS is the fight.

Silva vs Jones.

GSP vs Shields 2 (Wait a year and a half, Shields gave GSP his first competitive fight in a long time)

Carwin vs Lesnar 2

Diaz(Nick) vs GSP

Shields vs Silva

Mir vs Lesnar 3 (Rubber match, known flaws in Lesnar's game)

Silva is extremely likely to be on the bottom on his back if he faces GSP but could possibly submit him. I don't think the fight would stay on the feet long enough for Silva to KO him but it is possible. Silva's TDD is terrible.

Rampage has a shot at Jones in my opinion. I still feel he won the fight against Machida handily and is the most durable in the LHW division.

There are multiple fights in HW that interest me.

I agree GSP/Shields 2 needs to happen.

I would be interested in Silva vs. Sonnen or Vitor 2. That kick he landed on Vitor is not exactly a high percentage kick.

Silva is extremely likely to be on the bottom on his back if he faces GSP but could possibly submit him. I don't think the fight would stay on the feet long enough for Silva to KO him but it is possible. Silva's TDD is terrible.

Rampage has a shot at Jones in my opinion. I still feel he won the fight against Machida handily and is the most durable in the LHW division.

There are multiple fights in HW that interest me.

I agree GSP/Shields 2 needs to happen.

I would be interested in Silva vs. Sonnen or Vitor 2. That kick he landed on Vitor is not exactly a high percentage kick.

for GSP to take silva down he has to get close to silva,and that aint easy,also if silva moves laterally like he usually does (not against sonnen,ribs might have been a factor) then it will be hard for GSP to take silva down...as for rampage,he is too one dimensional for jones,and the reach will be a big difference as always...and also why have GSP vs shields 2 before nick diaz gets a shot...and sonnen doesnt deserve to fight silva yet,he has to work his way up again,but silva vs vitor 2 would be interesting,maybe even silva vs evans (weight pending)

JDS/Cain. This is the only UFC HW title fight out there until they bring in the SF HWs. Carwin might be an interesting fight for Cain or JDS' date=' but VCain vs JDS is the fight.[/quote']

... the premier mma/ hw fight that needs to happen - Cain vs Junior

for GSP to take silva down he has to get close to silva' date='and that aint easy,also if silva moves laterally like he usually does (not against sonnen,ribs might have been a factor) then it will be hard for GSP to take silva down...as for rampage,he is too one dimensional for jones,and the reach will be a big difference as always...and also why have GSP vs shields 2 before nick diaz gets a shot...and sonnen doesnt deserve to fight silva yet,he has to work his way up again,but silva vs vitor 2 would be interesting,maybe even silva vs evans (weight pending)[/quote']

Hendo took Silva down easily enough. I think GSP poses enough of a head kick threat to be able to set up a take down. He shoots way faster than Sonnen or Hendo do/did.

Rampage is definitely one dimensional but he has a granite unfinished in the UFC chin. It would be interesting to see if an agressive Rampage could get in and deal with Jones which I think is possible, not necessarily most likely, but possible more so than others who are going to face Jones.

Nick is in Strikeforce but other than that I would like to see Nick face GSP. I hope Nick is more intelligent against GSP however than he was against Daley. If he takes wild chances against the master game planner Nick is going to have a very long night imho.

Archived