It must suck to be a GSP fan...

Kranga

Are you not sick of hearing him say Sorry for not finishing? He will never finish a fight, he is not a warrior like Nick Diaz, who finishes people at there own game...

Or like Shogun who goes into a Fight with little chance of winning and still gives it his all...

GSP is a quiter!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you not sick of hearing him say Sorry for not finishing? He will never finish a fight' date=' he is not a warrior like Nick Diaz, who finishes people at there own game...

Or like Shogun who goes into a Fight with little chance of winning and still gives it his all...

GSP is a quiter![/quote']

GSP has fans? I thought he only has Nut huggers.... I might have to investigate this further.

Are you not sick of hearing him say Sorry for not finishing? He will never finish a fight' date=' he is not a warrior like Nick Diaz, who finishes people at there own game...

Yes he fought one of the most dangerous fighters in the world for three rounds with one eye.

Damm... what a quitter. LOL.

psst... you actually have to quit before you can be called a quitter.

Couldnt agree more...

I heard Pierre say on the countdown shows "dont blink" & "im going to finish him" blah blah when we all know its a blatant lie...

Then he rocks Shields with a headkick & instead of going in for the kill like a champ should & supposed P4P numero uno would he instead plays it safe... How pityful..

I mean cmon... He has finished 2 of his last 9 fights.... Thats horrid...

Then he whines about having a sore eye, oh please safe Pierre, suck it up princess...

Here's hoping the feed him to the undercards.. I know wishful thinking, BUT in the context of yesterdays card, it was clearly the worst fight again... & it was the main event...

& to top it, his home crowd even booed him...

Cmon Pierre, please grow a pair... i know it aint going to happen though... & i hope Phil Nurse kissed your eye better....

Thank God I am not a fan :D

Yes he fought one of the most dangerous fighters in the world for three rounds with one eye.

How can you say that. What did he do for the last 3 rounds??? one eye? Wow people jump on his sac so fast. I have not seen a medical report at all, look at Homonick (pun intended). He went all out with one eye shut and a bulge on his head bigger than GSP's sac, I wouldn't know but as you seem to only watch this in his fights I will wait for you to confirm. He was a joke slow and had the heart of Vera in that fight.....

Couldnt agree more...

I heard Pierre say on the countdown shows "dont blink" & "im going to finish him" blah blah when we all know its a blatant lie...

Then he rocks Shields with a headkick & instead of going in for the kill like a champ should & supposed P4P numero uno would he instead plays it safe... How pityful..

Then he whines about having a sore eye' date=' oh please safe Pierre, suck it up princess...

Here's hoping the feed him to the undercards.. I know wishful thinking, BUT in the context of yesterdays card, it was clearly the worst fight again... & it was the main event...

Cmon Pierre, please grow a pair... i know it aint going to happen though... & i hope Phil Nurse kissed your eye better....

I know when he hit Sheilds with that head kick instead of jumping all over him like Aldo did to Hominik he just stands there for like 4 seconds letting Sheilds recover! Pissed me off. I mean the amount of skills that GSP has he could easily finish anyone he fight but instead he doesn't try. :mad:

GSP has fans? I thought he only has Nut huggers.... I might have to investigate this further.

Agreed. He is not a "Fighter*

Thank God I am not a fan :D

... oh my

ufc129_12_gsp_vs_shields_024_large.jpg

I know when he hit Sheilds with that head kick instead of jumping all over him like Aldo did to Hominik he just stands there for like 4 seconds letting Sheilds recover! Pissed me off. I mean the amount of skills that GSP has he could easily finish anyone he fight but instead he doesn't try. :mad:

So true... & you would think... as some of his fanboys state, that he is the No1 P4P he would be able to go in for the kill like a champ & No.1 would...

Guess they were wrong...

& guess the overhype & overrate Pierre's skill or there , lack-of....:)

Couldnt agree more...

Then he whines about having a sore eye' date=' oh please safe Pierre, suck it up princess...

The guy was spazzing out because of his eye sounded like a broken robot "my aye aye hospitail hospitail"

his quit was in his performance;)...nutthugging ***

Couldnt agree more...

And Jake Shields said he was going to take GSP down and submit him...that didn't happen either.

The crowd was booing the fight, not GSP. There is a difference. Post fight, they did cheer him.

Not every fight is a barn burner and just about every fighter has had a bad day or less than amazing fight. Of course, that's what's great about the UFC, they give us cards where if one fight doesn't live up, usually there are several others that exceed expectations and make for overall great events.

And Jake Shields said he was going to take GSP down and submit him...that didn't happen either.

The crowd was booing the fight' date=' not GSP. There is a difference. Post fight, they did cheer him.

Not every fight is a barn burner and just about every fighter has had a bad day or less than amazing fight. Of course, that's what's great about the UFC, they give us cards where if one fight doesn't live up, usually there are several others that exceed expectations and make for overall great events.[/quote']

Name the last time safe Pierre was in a "barnburner"...?

...& why he always puts on horrid fights...?

AGAIN yesterday it was clearly the WORST fight on the card... Quit making excuses fanboy..

The crowd was booing the fight' date=' not GSP. There is a difference. Post fight, they did cheer him.

Not every fight is a barn burner and just about every fighter has had a bad day or less than amazing fight. Of course, that's what's great about the UFC, they give us cards where if one fight doesn't live up, usually there are several others that exceed expectations and make for overall great events.[/quote']

The crowd definitely booed him, everyone was yelling where "unimpressed with your performance GSP" in my section. Some yelled safe pierre. People were screaming boring.

The crowd definitely booed him' date=' everyone was yelling where "unimpressed with your performance GSP" in my section. Some yelled safe pierre. People were screaming boring.[/quote']

Damn... How embarrassing for safe Pierre....

Knew it wouldnt be long til his own "fans" started booing him...

Love it...:)

Name the last time safe Pierre was in a "barnburner"...?

...& why he always puts on horrid fights...?

AGAIN yesterday it was clearly the WORST fight on the card... Quit making excuses fanboy..

What excuse did I make? Did I disagree about the fight? It was the least entertaining fight I witnissed last night (I did not catch the Facebook fights, but saw all the Spike prelims and the main card).

I don't agree that all his fights are horrid. I quite enjoy most of his fights. I think when he uses his wrestling, his double leg takedowns and his transition game from striking to takedowns are amazing and exciting to watch.

I think he started believing too much of the UFC hype about Shields and actually respected his ground game too much. He looked more nervous than ever last night and seemed timid and off. I believe he could have used his normal game plan mixing in his takedowns and efficient striking (rather than all striking) and won a much more impressive victory.

The crowd definitely booed him' date=' everyone was yelling where "unimpressed with your performance GSP" in my section. Some yelled safe pierre. People were screaming boring.[/quote']

Well, I wasn't there, but the way I read it was that they basically booed the fight at one point, but in the end (post fight), they did warm up and cheer GSP.

Well' date=' I wasn't there, but the way I read it was that they basically booed the fight at one point, but in the end (post fight), they did warm up and cheer GSP.[/quote']

Of course there gonna start cheering for him when Rogan is interviewing him. But I still witnessed GSP fans pulling off there gay headbands during the fight, was awesome.

What excuse did I make? Did I disagree about the fight? It was the least entertaining fight I witnissed last night (I did not catch the Facebook fights' date=' but saw all the Spike prelims and the main card).

I don't agree that all his fights are horrid. I quite enjoy most of his fights. I think when he uses his wrestling, his double leg takedowns and his transition game from striking to takedowns are amazing and exciting to watch.

[/quote']

Yeah his jab n run , is great to watch...:rolleyes:

...& his double leg TD's are great to watch to... Only prob is he fails ALL THE TIME to gain better position & go for a sub / GnP... He just continually lays there...

So you saying you continually like your "champ" never finishing fights...?

Take a look at the other champs & there S/R's... Pierre fails BIG time in comarison to them...

So whats the reason he doesnt finish fights in your opinion...?

I'd say he is scared & cant...

nah man you see ive liked him since before he ever fought for a championship. What i am sick of is the morons on here. I have yet to meet a person in real life who didnt say gsp is one of the best fighter on the planet. I have yet to meet anyone who complained about him not finishing. Ive never seen anyone at a bar, or a house that wasnt glued to the tv enjoying themselves during gsps fights. interesting huh?

Deluded fanboy alert...^

I guess iys his exciting style of fights he puts on huh...?...:rolleyes:

I am a GSP fanboy. I like Fitch too. Just because a fighter doesn't finish often doesn't mean people can't like them. I like people who find ways to win and who seem like good people in and out of the cage. Not everyone watches the UFC for the same reasons you do. Its funny to me that everyone on this board always is calling out the GSP fanboys when you look there is 10X more threads hating on GSP. It is the anti GSP fanboys that are by far the most annoying thing on this board.

I am a GSP fanboy. I like Fitch too. Just because a fighter doesn't finish often doesn't mean people can't like them. I like people who find ways to win and who seem like good people in and out of the cage. Not everyone watches the UFC for the same reasons you do. Its funny to me that everyone on this board always is calling out the GSP fanboys when you look there is 10X more threads hating on GSP. It is the anti GSP fanboys that are by far the most annoying thing on this board.

So you like him cause he finds away to win via the most boring & dull way possible..?

Is that what you are saying...?

So you never get disapointed when Pierre says he is going to finish his opponent & never does...?

Or you have just come to expect that he is lying & wont finish...?

Please enlighten me...

You're actually this close to having a point for once in your life.

In fact I am sick of hearing GSP talk about wanting to be a finisher then not trying anything to finish a fight.

On the Shogun side of the coin I am sick of waiting for that waste of space to get ready for a fight.

Talk about quitters.

A congregation of St. Pierre trolls. LOL, stroke each others ***** more, no matter what you say he won the fight. Boohoo about finishes and child-like nonsense else where, he took home money to do what he loves.

1577587-hater_gonna_hate_02_super.jpg

The only thing GSP needs to worry about is how to have more haters next fight, because the more successful you are the more people gonna hate.

Dispute the fact he won, oh, you can't.

GSP fans don't even understand what it is people dislike about him. No one (intelligent) is actually saying GSP is bad, sucks, or that they even hate him. They just hate his lack of a fighting spirit. You guys are so blind though and only see what you want to see, which is hate, only so you can step up to the plate and defend him. It's really just a waste of time. His "haters" are only critiquing his performances, cause EVERYONE KNOWS that he can do better, that is all "his haters" want from him. But you "fans" are quick to condone his actions, when even GSP himself says he is not happy with his performance.

Yes, he won, he gets all the credit in the world for that and no one is or can take that away from him, but he was suppose to win, he is the champ. But also as champ, he should really be the one putting these guys away like a CHAMP does, instead of being just another fighter with a belt and some skills that let him neutralize his foes.

Couldnt agree more...

I was a huge GSP fan - but after reading these intelligent arguments, not sure sure anymore. He really kinda sucks... a B-Level fighter at best. :rolleyes:

PS He beats ANY WW or MW not named AS.

GSP fans don't even understand what it is people dislike about him. No one (intelligent) is actually saying GSP is bad' date=' sucks, or that they even hate him. They just hate his lack of a fighting spirit. You guys are so blind though and only see what you want to see, which is hate, only so you can step up to the plate and defend him. It's really just a waste of time. His "haters" are only critiquing his performances, cause EVERYONE KNOWS that he can do better, that is all "his haters" want from him. But you "fans" are quick to condone his actions, when even GSP himself says he is not happy with his performance.

Yes, he won, he gets all the credit in the world for that and no one is or can take that away from him, but he was suppose to win, he is the champ. But also as champ, he should really be the one putting these guys away like a CHAMP does, instead of being just another fighter with a belt and some skills that let him neutralize his foes.[/quote']

Summed it up perfectly.... :)

I was a huge GSP fan - but after reading these intelligent arguments' date=' not sure sure anymore. He really kinda sucks... a B-Level fighter at best. :rolleyes:

PS He beats ANY WW or MW not named AS.[/quote']

Palhares would violate him within a round son... So would 75% of the MW div.

You sir are deluded.

People like GSP because he dominates every supposedly amazing fighter as if they are amateurs. Everyone loves to compare him to A Silva as if they fight the same level of competition but they don't. Both fighters are amazing in different ways.

The fact that people are excited GSP actually lost a round is a testament to his skill whether you're a hater or not. Theres a huge difference between frankie edgar outpointing people with shadow boxing and GSP dominating every opponent he faces, usually at their own game.

With that said GSP needs to train with Wandy and gain some killer instinct.

What a quitter, hes the welterweight king of the world. He's pretty much beaten anyone worth while and then theres homos who sit at home and hide behind their keyboard calling true athletes quitters. I would be so great to see those people face to face with gsp and see if they still think gsp is a horrible fighter. Just because you dont finish fights doesnt mean your a bad fighter you morons. the number one goal is to win not get ko someone. I agree since the serra fight gsp has been way to conservative but people cant beat him. So if your one of those keyboard warriors writing this crap, next time you type stupid sh*t think to yourself wow im a fu*c*in* loser sitting at home while these pros are out there making tons of money and fighting in the top organization in the world.

Archived