So much hypocrisy

Furiousmat

I mean come on. I see so many haters predict the downfal of the dominant champs over and over again. When GSP fought Koscheck, he put on a boxing clinic and ruined his face.

The first threads to come up on the forums were stuff like "GSP couldn't even finish a 1 eyed Koscheck, he sucks" blahblahblah.

Somehow fighting with only 1 eye seemed like a big deal for Koscheck but when GSP has to fight 3 and a half rounds with 1 eye these stupid ****ers don't even take that into consideration.

If any of you actually think that Shields is a better striker than GSP because of yesterday's fight, you're so freagin dumb.

Remember when GSP outstruck Alves? I guess Shields would tool Alves on the feet now? Shield's standup is pure crap. But for anyone to fight with only 1 eye, that is, without any depth perception, it's a hell of a task. GSP still hung in there despite what is probly a serious injury and won. He managed to keep one of the best grapplers in the game from taking him down and still oustruck him most of the fight.

And for those who say GSP has no heart, just remember that his face was more busted up against Penn the 1st time, that he kept fighting 2 rounds with an injured groin that took nearly 6 months to recover, and that he fought a guy who hadn't lost in 6 years with an injured eye for more than half a fight. Now GTFO of your basement and do something with your life instead of hating on people who do 100X in one year than you will do with your whole life.

I mean come on. I see so many haters predict the downfal of the dominant champs over and over again. When GSP fought Koscheck' date=' he put on a boxing clinic and ruined his face.

The first threads to come up on the forums were stuff like "GSP couldn't even finish a 1 eyed Koscheck, he sucks" blahblahblah.

Somehow fighting with only 1 eye seemed like a big deal for Koscheck but when GSP has to fight 3 and a half rounds with 1 eye these stupid ****ers don't even take that into consideration.

If any of you actually think that Shields is a better striker than GSP because of yesterday's fight, you're so freagin dumb.

Remember when GSP outstruck Alves? I guess Shields would tool Alves on the feet now? Shield's standup is pure crap. But for anyone to fight with only 1 eye, that is, without any depth perception, it's a hell of a task. GSP still hung in there despite what is probly a serious injury and won. He managed to keep one of the best grapplers in the game from taking him down and still oustruck him most of the fight.

And for those who say GSP has no heart, just remember that his face was more busted up against Penn the 1st time, that he kept fighting 2 rounds with an injured groin that took nearly 6 months to recover, and that he fought a guy who hadn't lost in 6 years with an injured eye for more than half a fight. Now GTFO of your basement and do something with your life instead of hating on people who do 100X in one year than you will do with your whole life.[/quote']

Dead on. I have my own criticism on the fight but I agree with your whole post.

The more unusual part about this whole thing. Is the GSP haters say he should have been able to out strike Shields with one eye. Yet when blood gets into the eye in any other fight. The doctor looks at it. GSP didn't have his eye looked at and still carried on.

His stand up wasn't as crisp anymore and wasn't seeing anything coming at him from his left side. You could see it in his performance. That he wasn't doing as well after the 2nd.

Yet GSP haters will continue to hate because they're either childish. Or get off from the hate they put on the forums. Like it's exciting to them to see people mad. Which is really odd to me.

Archived