Hey All You Butt-Hurt GSP Haters....

MMAEars

He won. Again.

I know you don't like it but that's just too bad. He does what he needs to do to win.

With GSP it is all about control. He controls fights and dominates the other fighter's will. He makes them fight his fight. We have seen this time and again.

Shields should have been shooting for the take down non stop. He is good enough that he could have done his best work if he could have taken GSP down. Did he even get him down? How many times did he end up trying it? GSP is that good. Shields is no push over.

As a fan, I would like to see him KO his opponents too, but he doesn't give a **** about that. He is interested in winning. Period. And at the end of the day, I can't really fault the guy for that.

He won. Again.

As a fan' date=' I would like to see him KO his opponents too, but he doesn't give a **** about that. He is interested in winning. Period. And at the end of the day, I can't really fault the guy for that.[/quote']

yeah, screw the mma fans & the money they spend, lets just win :rolleyes:

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-GIF.gif

GSP said he wanted to be the Michael Jordan of MMA' date=' well MJ was the most exciting basketball player to ever play the game.......GSP is not exciting....[/quote']

The difference is that MJ always took the shot. GSP won;t take the shot. He just runs out the clock.

He will never ascend to goathood in this manner.

He won. Again.

I know you don't like it but that's just too bad. He does what he needs to do to win.

With GSP it is all about control. He controls fights and dominates the other fighter's will. He makes them fight his fight. We have seen this time and again.

Shields should have been shooting for the take down non stop. He is good enough that he could have done his best work if he could have taken GSP down. Did he even get him down? How many times did he end up trying it? GSP is that good. Shields is no push over.

As a fan' date=' I would like to see him KO his opponents too, but he doesn't give a **** about that. He is interested in winning. Period. And at the end of the day, I can't really fault the guy for that.[/quote']

Love it. Someone with half a brain finally.

You sir fail.. You basically are saying you support him cause he "wins"..

Yeah' date=' a true "fan" you are...:rolleyes:[/quote']

Saying I like someone one because he finds ways to win is a fail? You d-bag are ignorant to the fact that not everyone cares about seeing knockouts or constant pressure in a fight.

Saying I like someone one because he finds ways to win is a fail? You d-bag are ignorant to the fact that not everyone cares about seeing knockouts or constant pressure in a fight.

Cheers for the kind words son...

...& also... glad you admit that Pierre doesnt even put "constant pressure" on his opponents...

You just conceded you like LnP...

Congrats.

He won. Again.

Bro. You are right. Control. GSP makes big time guys look like amateurs. Its amazing. Although he doesn't like "going for the finish", hes still the best p4p fighter imo

Archived