Osama bin laden dead

NCR_SOLIDER

show me a picture and a video of him in a coffin and put to ground in 1 clip without cuts. Then ill believe.

Even then its still not fact that he is the guy behind 9/11, theres still no proof accept a stupid video.

The guy that looked REAL happy after the 9/11 attack was the dude that got paid out the insurence money of the twin towers building.

so you believe he's dead' date=' but won't believe someone else doesn't believe unless they get proof? And you demand that proof for what reason? You already believe! :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yea i believe. Its all over the news. I agree with Television and news. You make thing s wayy overcomplicated and pick at fighting with people, You can't just ignore me if you dont like my posts?

We'll get pics. No way do they have him and not release pics. The problem now is the counter attack.

Yea. Those towel heads are going to be all cracvked up. They are probably over in taliban or whatever shooting Ak47 right now in the air saying *** u obama! *** amercianzzz. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..lmao. BRING IT ON *****ES

Yea i believe. Its all over the news. I agree with Television and news. You make thing s wayy overcomplicated and pick at fighting with people' date=' You can't just ignore me if you dont like my posts?[/quote']

i don't not like your posts, i just disagree. alright bloke?

anyway, osama was just a frontman for the fall of the trade centers, even if he is now dead it won't make any difference to the upcoming battle.

Yea. Those towel heads are going to be all cracvked up. They are probably over in taliban or whatever shooting Ak47 right now in the air saying *** u obama! *** amercianzzz. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..lmao. BRING IT ON *****ES

"taliban or whatever" Nice dude, real nice :rolleyes:

i don't not like your posts' date=' i just disagree. alright bloke?

anyway, osama was just a [b']frontman[/b] for the fall of the trade centers, even if he is now dead it won't make any difference to the upcoming battle.

frontman / scapegoat / whatever...

wow they killed someone that they created - awesome!

shame he had nothing whatsoever to do with the towers being blown up

- see what i did there? blown up? not knocked down? silly people will believe whatever the NEWS tells them.

poor fools

frontman / scapegoat / whatever...

wow they killed someone that they created - awesome!

shame he had nothing whatsoever to do with the towers being blown up

- see what i did there? blown up? not knocked down? silly people will believe whatever the NEWS tells them.

poor fools

yeah, those people also believe man walked on the moon. :eek:

i like how my only win is your only defeat :D

It was a naive bet. I've watched enough of Jake Shields to know that he has absolutely awful stand-up and even a Koshceck like performance by GSP would have been enough to KO/rock him. Silly me to thinking his jab fest on Koscheck was even too much to ask for.

yeah' date=' those people also believe man walked on the moon. :eek:[/quote']

yeah that one still brings a chuckle! funny no one's gone back there since they managed to di it way back then... hmmmm

i trust my country' date=' i don't trust yours :cool:[/quote']

THIS!

nice work twice my friend.

they say they got his body

hahahah

they say a lot of things

their job is 2 lie and lie and lie some more

they saied sadam have Nuclear weapons and stuff and it turned out he didnt have **** ,, they just wanted the oil

thats what the american always thinking about the OIL

hahahah

they say a lot of things

their job is 2 lie and lie and lie some more

they saied sadam have Nuclear weapons and stuff and it turned out he didnt have **** ' date=', they just wanted the oil

thats what the american always thinking about the OIL[/b']

The oil and gas prices in the US are almost at an all time high so this is incorrect. The Iraq war cost the US and other countries millions if not billions of dollars and we are deifinitley not getting cheap oil from Iraq. Bin Laden and Saddam both were murderers that killed thousands of innocent people. They deserved to die. The way the US went about it was wrong but it needed to be done. Some people act like the US went into Iraq and Afghanistan and just started to take their natural resources when that is not accurate at all.

Atleast new jokes came from it

Apparently, Bin Laden had a 25 million dollar price tag on his head.

What kind of ridiculous, designer turban was he wearing?!

President Bush tried, and failed.

President Clinton tried, and failed.

President Obama tried, and succeded.

The moral of this is...

If you want someone dead, hire a black man...

Archived