Women problems

Darkknightmma

Hi, i have recently got back in touch with a girl that used to be on the same college course on facebook things have been ok i have asked her to meet me but her grandma is very ill so she cant then she asked a few weeks later and when we had time, she said she had college work to catch up on and then i asked her recently and she said she is upset about her grandma. any advice???

if she thinks you are trying to get with her chances are she will put you off. once you kinda lay off, don't ignore, then she may become interested. definitely don't just ignore her. continue to talk to her but stop asking her out on a date for a while. after some time has passed ask again.

go out and find a girl to chat up... girls are nice by nature, be friendly with them and they can't just tell you to leave them alone like they can over facebook. (this doesn't work on all of them but you can't get all of them so just find one it does work on) once you're past the nice barrier treat em mean and keep em keen ;)

Hi' date=' i have recently got back in touch with a girl that used to be on the same college course on facebook things have been ok i have asked her to meet me but her grandma is very ill so she cant then she asked a few weeks later and when we had time, she said she had college work to catch up on and then i asked her recently and she said she is upset about her grandma. any advice???[/quote']

Yeah i got some advice, bang her sister...

Archived