Rory Macdonald vs Nick Diaz

scott090919

Right now' date=' I wouldn't want to see that fight.. Rory is still growing as a fighter... I'd like to see Rory vs Ellenberger, Sanchez, Hardy, rematch with Carlos.. to name a few..[/quote']

id love to see rory vs condit again. i thought the stoppage was a joke. he was defending himself and was winning on points with 7 seconds to go.

id also wanna see sanchez vs condit

id love to see rory vs condit again. i thought the stoppage was a joke. he was defending himself and was winning on points with 7 seconds to go.

That was a fine stoppage, McDonald got caught and was getting teed off on.

He was just as technical as Condit in stand-up, but better all-round athlete.

Though Condit did show the heart of a lion in that the comeback ....but if there was no stoppage, McDonald would of won the decision, knocked out, unconscious laying on the floor.

Regarding McDonald (and Condit) V Nick Diaz, both are superior technical strikers to Nick Diaz with great cardio and both would beat the hell out of him.

Izzz my opinio, my opinio..

That was a fine stoppage' date=' McDonald got caught and was getting teed off on.

He was just as technical as Condit in stand-up, but better all-round athlete.

Though Condit did show the heart of a lion in that the comeback ....but if there was no stoppage, McDonald would of won the decision, knocked out, unconscious laying on the floor.

[b']Regarding McDonald (and Condit) V Nick Diaz, both would are superior technical strikers to Nick Diaz with great cardio and both would beat the hell out of him.[/b]

2r4oflt.jpg

the stoppage was fine, rory even said that condit did more damage in the last round than he did to condit the whole fight... just now, with his move to montreal, new sparring partners, .. I think he would dominate condit in a rematch.

• 1 month later...

Macdonald his a rising star in the WW, he mandhandled every fighter he fought so far even Condit, but Condit swung for the fences in the last minute of their bout and managed to pull the win.

So i go with a close fight, but right now ill go with Diaz, but in two or three years Rory easily takes this one

Honestly I think the only reason Nate lost the Kim and Macdonald fight was cause he isn't aggressive enough. When you see him punching alot ala Marcus Davis over again he actually lands alot of his shots and the affect his opponents alot, he seemed to hesitant to throw against both of the last 2 guys. If he threw more punches like Nick does, he would be so much more successful in future. Oh yeah, and Nick would ****ing destroy Macdonald no offence to the kid.

Archived