129 showed me how Diaz would destroy GSP.

SBARROSISGREAT

Koscheck II and Shields really is a testament of far George Safe/Stiff/Scared Pierre has regressed as a striker. The Terror of Serra has changed him.

Young GSP would of been like 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 sick combo of punches-kicks flying s**t, down goes Shields.

He didn't come up through the ranks as a takedown artist, he used to be a dynamic striker.

Koscheck II and Shields really is a testament of far George Safe/Stiff/Scared Pierre has regressed as a striker. The Terror of Serra has changed him.

Young GSP would of been like 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 sick combo of punches-kicks flying s**t' date=' down goes Shields.

He didn't come up through the ranks as a takedown artist, he used to be a dynamic striker.[/quote']

Good shout mate

Young GSP would of been like 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 sick combo of punches-kicks flying s**t' date=' down goes Shields.

He didn't come up through the ranks as a takedown artist, he used to be a dynamic striker.[/quote']

My my how times have changed... Now he is the complete opposite...

Nick has nothing for GSP.

His striking is too slow to ever catch him with anything significant, and GSP isn't going to overextend himself.

This would be a replay of the shields fight all over again, except Diaz is even worse wrestler.

However, I'm not sure "who is next for GSP", so maybe it will happen.

Archived