And with that strike...

The_Jack_Attack

God of the highlight reel but definitely not god of the LHW division cause he did that to a 50 year old over the hill randy couture. I dont care how much dana and the ufc tried to sell how randy was a top LHW. Machida should change his nickname to the crane not the dragon.

Seagal is a ****.

In an interview with Ariel he said that he 'invented' the front kick. Anderson's KO of Belfort was amazing as was Machida's KO of Randy, and I will give them all the credit they deserve. Seagal however is a massive ******** for trying to live of the success of others.

Seagal is a ****.

In an interview with Ariel he said that he 'invented' the front kick. Anderson's KO of Belfort was amazing as was Machida's KO of Randy' date=' and I will give them all the credit they deserve. Seagal however is a massive ******** for trying to live of the success of others.[/quote']

STFU

First of all, watch the latest interview. Seagal says he never claimed to invent any kick, just that his modified technique makes it "very deceptive".

Like him or not, he is a legit martial arts practitioner.

Evidently he has something to be learned from, as the 2 most (IMO) difficult strikers to face in the entire UFC give him props for teaching them technique after landing 2 ridiculous knockouts.

God of the highlight reel but definitely not god of the LHW division cause he did that to a 50 year old over the hill randy couture. I dont care how much dana and the ufc tried to sell how randy was a top LHW. Machida should change his nickname to the crane not the dragon.

the same Randy that could control a gorilla in Brock that was 70 lbs heavier in the clinch? and Vera as well? he clinched with Machida and Machida was able to just shrug him off which you have to admit isn't something done easily...

the thing about Machida is that there is so much more to the guy than Karate... his judo is probably the best in MMA right now and he also trains in Sumo, which is why it's impossible for wrestlers to keep him in a clinch... I'm willing to bank that Machida could beat Jones because of these qualities...

Archived