Vladimir Matyushenko

mike_4

Where do you see this guy in the future? His KO win over Brilz was pretty impressive, that makes him the first guy to knock out Brilz. I know he has no chance of being the champ since he lost to Bones, but he can possibly be a threat in the division, heh as never been submitted either. I think his next fight should be against Stephan Bonnar, or fight Gustaffson for his(Gustaffson) biggest test.

I'd be down with having him fight either Bonnar or The Mauler. Hard to say much about his victory other than it was surprising. I was explaining to my friends (casual fans) how this was probably going to be the worst fight on the card and next thing I know Brilz was out. Tough comeback after a year layoff but either way you cut it Vlady has two first-round stoppages since his loss to Jones.

I think Matyu deserves a third fight with Lil Nog(they beat each other once) ,as Lil Nog is on 2 fight loosing streak and i think this would be an easy win for him to comeback,and it would be a great fight....i know there are rumours about Lil Nog vs Ace but i think it's a BS,it would be a pretty sure loss for Nog and i think he should stay in LHW ,so make Lil Nog/Matyu and Machida/Ace

I think Matyu deserves a third fight with Lil Nog(they beat each other once) ' date='as Lil Nog is on 2 fight loosing streak and i think this would be an easy win for him to comeback,and it would be a great fight....i know there are rumours about Lil Nog vs Ace but i think it's a BS,it would be a pretty sure loss for Nog and i think he should stay in LHW ,so make Lil Nog/Matyu and Machida/Ace[/quote']

I like this idea. Both matchups would be good to see.

I think Matyu deserves a third fight with Lil Nog(they beat each other once) ' date='as Lil Nog is on 2 fight loosing streak and i think this would be an easy win for him to comeback,and it would be a great fight....i know there are rumours about Lil Nog vs Ace but i think it's a BS,it would be a pretty sure loss for Nog and i think he should stay in LHW ,so make Lil Nog/Matyu and Machida/Ace[/quote']

rich franklin vs lil nog isnt a sure loss for nog rogerio would own rich

rich franklin vs lil nog isnt a sure loss for nog rogerio would own rich

it would be 70/30 for Ace(well,IMHO) and i really believe Ace would be able to beat him,and if he would get beaten,it wouldnt be any good too...theyre both too big names for UFC to fire them....

Archived