Where does Nate Diaz

TheLifeGuard

Nick lost 3 in a row in UFC - Moved to strikeforce, and is now in some peoples opinion the best 170lber at the moment.

He's still young, he will probably mature into a stronger, more rounded fighter like his brother.

Would he want to move to Strikeforce with his brother ruling their division though?

Possible drop to 155?

He needs to go fight in SF with his brother.

I think Nick and Nate should swap. Nick has improved while away from the UFC and is now possibly returning, I reckon this would be good for Nate.

But I woukld rather just see Nate go back to LW and stay in the UFC.

Nick lost 3 in a row in UFC - Moved to strikeforce' date=' and is now in some peoples opinion the best 170lber at the moment.

He's still young, he will probably mature into a stronger, more rounded fighter like his brother.

Would he want to move to Strikeforce with his brother ruling their division though?

Possible drop to 155?[/quote']

nick actually lost 3 in a row but won 2 in a row before he went to strikeforce and the 3 he lost were very close.

go from here...i mean he has lost 2 in a row now....idk what to do im not his biggest fan but i do like him....before he fights again he needs to wok on his wrestling...idk i hope he stays at WW it just seems like he is better there...what do you guys think

needs to go back to LW or workout and get stronger in the WW division...end thread:rolleyes:

go from here...i mean he has lost 2 in a row now....idk what to do im not his biggest fan but i do like him....before he fights again he needs to wok on his wrestling...idk i hope he stays at WW it just seems like he is better there...what do you guys think

Bulk up and get better at wrestling or drop back down to 155 where he matches better in size.

I don't think a drop back down to !%% makes sense for him. He seems slow and too scrawny at lightweight and he clearly isn't as strong as the guys he's fighting at WW. I think he needs to add a serious strength training regiment to his training. He has all the necessary skills to compete but he just isn't as powerful as the guys he's fighting.

On a side note anybody notice how bad MacDonald's back acne was?

It's really hard to say. People say he should bulk up if he's staying about 170, but let's not forget that Diaz's first fight in awhile at welterweight - meaning the smallest he was going to be at the weight - was against a huge, overweight Rory Markham, who Diaz demolished inside of a round.

The first two rounds of the MacDonald fight were competitive, but the third was just overall domination. Let's be real: Diaz won't be making a title run at any weight. Overall, however, I prefer him at 170 and I'm more impressive with MacDonald than I am disappointed with Diaz.

Who cares' date=' he sucks[/quote']

^^Spot on

Him and Nick Diaz can swap organizations and Nate will become a star' date=' and Nick exposed.[/quote']

^ So true.

I'm with ProfX on this one. That happens, then it will be proven once and for all that neither of the Diaz queens belong in the UFC. Then after Nick gets cut for losing like 4 in a row, and Strikeforce gets shutdown within the next couple of year, hopefully both will waste away in some small organization or Japan, meaning no reporter will give a **** about either enough to waste their time with an interview with these annoying, borderline retarded, fake gangster, thug wannabes ever again.

His stuck between weightclasses. He need to put on some muscle both to defend the takedowns and to add one punch tko power to his strikes like Nick has. His frame is to large for LW the bone to muscle ratio makes him weak.

He almost finished the Stun Gun with the knee in the last round but the referee made a stoppage error.

The best thing for him would be to do like most fighters have done, take a break, roid up some muscle and fight at proper weight.

I think he will be given a stand-up fight again and if he lose he will go to strikeforce.

Archived