Why I like GSP

Centurion480

So Im sure you all saw the face-palm worthy main event of last weekend, and like you, I too was highly disappointed. However, I feel at this point, its starting to get kinda funny.

After every GSP fight, everyone criticizes him for not finishing his opponent but every performance later, GSP goes out and does the same thing.

... basically, he is saying that he doesn't give a crap about what anyone thinks of his fighting style, he just wants to win. Then everyone gets mad at him... and the cycle repeats.

And since no one can beat him, hes going to keep continuing to piss everyone off which is more entertaining to me than seeing him finish someone LOL.

So yeah, GSP might be the best troll in MMA.

;)

At least this fight he was going for the one punch knock out, it just never happened. I am really getting bored of his one road strategies though.

I wish he would have a contingency plan when his original strategy was obviouly not working out as they had hoped.

So Im sure you all saw the face-palm worthy main event of last weekend' date=' and like you, I too was highly disappointed. However, I feel at this point, its starting to get kinda funny.

After every GSP fight, everyone criticizes him for not finishing his opponent but every performance later, GSP goes out and does the same thing.

... basically, he is saying that he doesn't give a crap about what anyone thinks of his fighting style, he just wants to win. Then everyone gets mad at him... and the cycle repeats.

And since no one can beat him, hes going to keep continuing to piss everyone off which is more entertaining to me than seeing him finish someone LOL.

So yeah, GSP might be the best troll in MMA.

;)[/quote']

The reason why people give him a hard time about finishing is because he says he wants to finish and then is unable to. If he was the best, he should be able to accomplish these goals with relative ease in the octagon. Please don't say finishing is unimportant or not as important as dominating. If finishing was unimportant, then why have it as a goal. If dominating a match through points is so much better than finishes, then why does GSP or any other fighter ever state that as a goal going into a match. Only his fans make silly excuses and claim finishing is not important.

The reason why people give him a hard time about finishing is because he says he wants to finish and then is unable to. If he was the best' date=' he should be able to accomplish these goals with relative ease in the octagon. Please don't say finishing is unimportant or not as important as dominating. If finishing was unimportant, then why have it as a goal. If dominating a match through points is so much better than finishes, then why does GSP or any other fighter ever state that as a goal going into a match. Only his fans make silly excuses and claim finishing is not important.[/quote']

thats just not his style, he doesnt have that kind of power.

The reason why people give him a hard time about finishing is because he says he wants to finish and then is unable to. If he was the best' date=' he should be able to accomplish these goals with relative ease in the octagon. Please don't say finishing is unimportant or not as important as dominating. If finishing was unimportant, then why have it as a goal. If dominating a match through points is so much better than finishes, then why does GSP or any other fighter ever state that as a goal going into a match. Only his fans make silly excuses and claim finishing is not important.[/quote']

I wonder how many goals in your lifetime you'll attain?

So Im sure you all saw the face-palm worthy main event of last weekend' date=' and like you, I too was highly disappointed. However, I feel at this point, its starting to get kinda funny.

So yeah, [b']GSP might be the best troll in MMA.[/b]

;)

break-chael-sonnen.jpg

But you also gotta keep in mind that Shields has only been finished once in his entire MMA career. And it was in his third fight. Even Henderson couldn't finish the guy. So what made people think GSP was gonna finish Shields is beyond me.

So your saying that since Jake has only been finished once in his career it is impossible for GSP to do it?

Well Anderson was the first to finish how many fighters?

So your saying that since Jake has only been finished once in his career it is impossible for GSP to do it?

Well Anderson was the first to finish how many fighters?

In their UFC careers, GSP has been the first to finish more fighters than Anderson.

I wonder how many goals in your lifetime you'll attain?

Why do you feel the need to defend GSP on every thread. If I fall short on a goal, I don't have the luxury of a bunch of blind fanboys to make excuses for me. I used to think you had some sensibilities, but now I am starting to suspect you are just like the rest. All I've seen you do is write on every thread defending him on a clearly horrible performance. The fight was bad, get over it.

I like GSP because he is very exciting and even though he doesn't finish poeple' date=' he beats people at their best game.

For ex. He beat Shields at striking which is obviously shield's best game[/quote']

Agreed. I still get hot and bothered thinking about that grappling clinic he put on against olympic gold medal wrestler and multiple ADCC champion Dan "Manchild of Kurt Angle and Helio Gracie" Hardy.

Agreed. I still get hot and bothered thinking about that grappling clinic he put on against olympic gold medal wrestler and multiple ADCC champion Dan "Manchild of Kurt Angle and Helio Gracie" Hardy.

I agree, he could of subbed him but instead he decided to beat Dan Hardy at his best game, wrestling!

Archived