Dan Hardy vs Nate Diaz

doubleindemnity

But its still in the works and not official yet' date=' This fight could still happen. I think its much more exciting than the Lytle fight[/quote']

Nah it wont happen, their not gunna pull the fight just because you think nate Vs Dan would be a good fight :) Hardy and Lytle both want the fight, so it will mot likely happen.

I don't think it's fair for Chris Lytle. He is not on a 3 fight losing streak and shouldn't have to fight a guy Dana should of fired by now. It's no secret Dan Hardy is still around only because he's a British fan favourite.

Nate Diaz wont keep that fight standing, and you know what happens to Hardy once he is no longer on his feet.

I don't think it's fair for Chris Lytle. He is not on a 3 fight losing streak and shouldn't have to fight a guy Dana should of fired by now. It's no secret Dan Hardy is still around only because he's a British fan favourite.

Nate Diaz wont keep that fight standing' date=' and you know what happens to Hardy once he is no longer on his feet.[/quote']

Lytle wants the fight :)

Archived