Jake Shields a cheater?

Dmtl

Your boy got slapped' date=' just like a *****.

Jake is a PIMP[/quote']

Are you retarded? defn. Slap - to strike sharply, especially with the open hand

What Shields did is called an EYE POKE. Seriously, are you retarded?

Are you retarded? defn. Slap - to strike sharply' date=' especially with the open hand

What Shields did is called an EYE POKE. Seriously, are you retarded?[/quote']

GSP got treated like the ***** he is, the pimp hand is strong in Jake Shields

GSP got treated like the ***** he is' date=' the pimp hand is strong in Jake Shields[/quote']

Uhmmm..., yes, GSP is the one that was dropped with a jab on 2 occasions, and a head kick. Obviously Jakes pimp hand/finger, is strong.:rolleyes: Get it through your retarded ****ing head. Jake poked him in the eye, that is not a ***** slap, that's an eye poke. Please end yourself.

And if being treated like a ***** means winning, then you are right, GSP was totally treated like a *****. idiot

Uhmmm...' date=' yes, GSP is the one that was dropped with a jab on 2 occasions, and a head kick. Obviously Jakes pimp hand/finger, is strong.:rolleyes: Get it through your retarded ****ing head. Jake poked him in the eye, that is not a ***** slap, that's an eye poke. Please end yourself.[/quote']

If it wasn't for Greg, GSP would of quit after he got pimp slapped and humiliated by Jake

If it wasn't for Greg' date=' GSP would of quit after he got pimp slapped and humiliated by Jake[/quote']

He got poked in the ****ing eye you retard. How is that a pimp slap? Seriously dude, you are proof that the special ed programs in those inner city schools are a complete waste of time.

He got poked in the ****ing eye you retard. How is that a pimp slap? Seriously dude' date=' you are proof that the special ed programs in those inner city schools are a complete waste of time.[/quote']

LOL your mad that your boy GSP got slapped, just like when Randy spanked Tito

LOL your mad that your boy GSP got slapped' date=' just like when Randy spanked Tito[/quote']

You're retarded. Please, tell me how is poking someone in the eye a pimp slap, ***** slap, or a slap of any kind? Please, explain.

You're retarded. Please' date=' tell me how is poking someone in the eye a pimp slap, ***** slap, or a slap of any kind? Please, explain.[/quote']

Watch the video he clearly hits him with more than just his fingers, it was a slap, if it was a poke GSP would of told the ref, or the ref would of stopped it

Watch the video he clearly hits him with more than just his fingers' date=' it was a slap, if it was a poke GSP would of told the ref, or the ref would of stopped it[/quote']

Really? So the fingers only making contact to the eye is what constitutes a slap? Seriously? There was no palm connection at all. He reached out and only his fingers made contact to GSP's eye. Explain how that is a slap?

Really? So the fingers only making contact to the eye is what constitutes a slap? Seriously? There was no palm connection at all. He reached out and only his fingers made contact to GSP's eye. Explain how that is a slap?

Yeah that was a slap .. Jake showed who's the BOSS.

Obviously you have not seen a Shields fight before' date=' the ***** slap is his signature move. He treats everyone like a *****

[img']http://www.shockblastmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/martin-kampmann-jake-shields-13.jpg[/img]

Yeah that was a slap .. Jake showed who's the BOSS.

Obviously you have not seen a Shields fight before' date=' the ***** slap is his signature move. He treats everyone like a *****

[img']http://www.shockblastmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/martin-kampmann-jake-shields-13.jpg[/img]

Seriously, are you ******s retarded? A slap is an open hand connection, not a fingers to the eye connection. You're both extremely lucky your mothers were crack addicts or they'd have had the good sense to abort you wastes of life.

Seriously' date=' are you ******s retarded? A slap is an open hand connection, not a fingers to the eye connection. You're both extremely lucky your mothers were crack addicts or they'd have had the good sense to abort you wastes of life.[/quote']

Half his palm hit GSP's face, it obviously wasn't a full on slap or else he would of got knocked the **** out

Half his palm hit GSP's face' date=' it obviously wasn't a full on slap or else he would of got knocked the **** out[/quote']

There was no palm landing, until GSP ducked and backed away. Even then, the palm made little contact in a pawing motion. No slap. Please end yourself.

I don't think it was on purpose

I don't think that's true. Throughout the fight, my buddy noticed 4-5 times when we were watching the fight that Shields was lunging forward with open palm strikes to GSP's face. I am pretty sure it was intended.

No one does it that often by "accident" when you want to hurt someone, you ball up your fist and ram it in their face. When you want to disable your opponent you shove pointy objects in their eyes.

I don't think he intend to do that, but HE NEED TO LEARN how to punch with a close fist. GSP did try to TKO Jake out with many over hand right, but it look like his eye perception was bad. That why I can't judge on GSP for his bad performance.

One thing I don't understand about the Diaz's and their training partners is why do they wave their hands in the air trying to make it look like they want to engage?

Why don't they just attack instead of pretending they are aggresive when they are only waiting to retaliate?

Archived