Osama aint dead

TigerChamp

big media scandal to draw popularity for obama and distract the country from the real issues

first of all they are claiming they caught him and already dump the body at sea for the sake of the religion? first of all isnt it against muslim laws to do that? wouldnt they want to keep the body, dna test it to match his family and actually confirm that it was osama? maybe showcase it in tribute of all the innocent lives he harmed instead.they just get rid of the body just as fast as they gotten rid of the WTC rubble and all of its evidence

secondly i was under the impression that american forces backed out years ago and it was pretty much only canadian troops left to hold the peace. now obama seems to be claiming some kind of trophy. and only a handful of top level soldiers and commanders were aware of his location and the upcoming attack they were preparing for?

Come on you brag to the media as if your entire country was over there doing all in their power to try to find this guy and bring him to justice....yet only a couple people were involved in the attack. Don't you think you wouldve called in the rest of the troops and just went in there and straight up gangraped him?? thats what they were all stationed there for years now for wasnt it? find the guy and take him out in the name of justice??? wasn't that the whole objecttive

funny how americans can be sheep. look at them buying into this whole ordeal. sure its all over the news claiming some kind of huge victory, i bet they will choke when they find out bin laden is still alive.....either that or they will hide it from all media when osama releases a televised interview on tel-aviv making fun of americans and obama

god damn propaganda. its hard to believe any of this hogwash. he's probably in a cave watching the muslim playboy channel on his satellite tv. either that or he died years ago and they just need an excuse to occupy and terrorize other countries.

we'll see what happens. sure they caught saddam years ago and they still stuck around to 'keep the peace' and liberate the country. i guess that means controlling their oil and trying to hide footage of all of the innocent civilians you shot or blown up (terrible videos. terrorism at its finest.)

first of all you cant americanize an extremely religious country like iraq. that's a war you cant win. there will always be trouble over there, so what, they don't need you to hold their hand, they will survive on their own like they have for thousands of years already without you occupying their territory. let them rebuild their own government. saddam is dead, you didnt find those imaginary WMD's, now take some oil and get the hell outta there. there is no more purpose left in iraq,

now its afghanistan. if bin laden was actually dead? what would be the point of sticking around? american people are like sheep. you can tell them that you are going to stay there, liberate the country and let an extremely religious muslim country learn the western way of life. Sorry, you may get alot of your country to believe this hogwash but it is all one big waste of time and money

there will always be trouble over there in afghanistan and iraq, they are always two sides fighting with each other. there has been for hundreds of years. people in isreal and palestine have been throwing rocks and being at war with each other for years. you can't stop this. the only thing america can do is pick a side to be on, attack the other guys and its civilians, and consider any counter defense of the 'enemy' as an act of terrorism to try to justify their own acts of terrorism. it's a war that will never be won.

get the hell out of iraq. get the hell out of afghanistan. there is nothing to be won from this. there is no prize to claim. you dont give a **** about the iraqi citizens or the afghani's. take the oil and get the **** out of there. here have a cookie while you're at it. there's your reward

ahh who knows

people believe alot of things. remember balloon boy? millions of americans glued to a tv watching a balloon. god even cnn believed it

im just waiting for another bin laden tape to come out mocking obama.

as far as im concerned this never even happened. prove it. where is the body? where is the dna?? ahh who cares about any of that? we can just tell our country that we found the guy and killed him without a scratch on our body, dump him in the middle of nowhere, and everybody will believe it

sorry but if this guy was truly responsible for 9/11 and they spent billions of dollars and years trying to find the guy, don't you think they wouldve taken a better approach to this? i think the lives of the people this guy affected deserve more than just an 'oh we got him. we killed him. we dumped his body at sea' and be expected to believe that and feel like justice was served.

I mean come on. that couldve been anybody else. Over there they all have really long beards and wear turbans. they all look the same to me. Who's to say that wasnt an innocent man that kind of looked like him. Sure they didnt release much info about the actual attack and intel. And there have been many other obama lookalikes in the past, even on telaviv as a decoy . I doubt they actually found him. He likely got blown up years ago and if he is still alive, the only way they are gonna find him is if he shaves his playoff beard, removes his turban, cuts his hair and walks down the street. Just find somebody who looks like him, kill him and release a photo. Who cares about dna or evidence or anything. The rest of your country will believe you anyways ! bahhhh bahhhhhh

instead oh just tell CNN we found him and killed him thanks to obama. dump the body somewhere, who cares. we all know its him anyways. mission complete. time to liberate afghanistan

You do realize that the navy seals who conducted the operation have zero connection to the democratic party right? And that all it would take to expose this if it were a lie is for Bin Laden to release another video of himself speaking while holding up a current newspaper.

You're an idiot and a rightwing crackpot :)

me? right wing

sorry i dont follow politics. i dont even know which side is which. i am just not foolish enough to believe everything i hear on CNN and Fox News

i am waiting for another tape to be released, maybe after a terrorist attack. who knows but im not going to believe everything the news tells me

okay. they think they found bin laden. the hide and go seek champion of the world. the guy that terrorized thousands of people and they spent years and billions of dollars tracking.

you think they would do a little more for a guy like that than simply claim that they found him and dumped him at sea a couple hours later where nobody is going to find him? where is the dna or proof it was actually him? did they at least take his wallet and ID?

Its not hard to photoshop a lookalike picture and have people believe it. hell look at NYC. all you have to do is tell them he's dead and they are all having one big sheep party. Where is the proof?

Did you at least cut off a finger and take some blood to confirm that you got the guy before you went against the practices of muslim religion and beliefs, and dumped him off at sea? is that how all muslim funerals take place? you would figure in a desert, it would be a hell of alot easier to just bury their heads in the sand. at least if there was any doubt you could come back later and identify the body without it floating away into thin air.

its people like u that give canadians a bad name. Im gettin real tired of all the "american" bashing that people do, its gettin real ****in old ya know that. All the "americans are dumb", "americans are fat and lazy", "americans are nosy". I typically am pretty tolerant of other countries and the stupid *** **** u guys do but all the **** talkin is annoyin. U guys run ur mouths but when ur about to get ur asses kicked u always come runnin to us for help. We could easily just take ur asses out if we wanted to but for sum reason we dont, if it was up to me, when u guys were in trouble id just leave ur *** and see how well u would fair then maybe ud learn to respect how much we do for u.

its people like u that give canadians a bad name. Im gettin real tired of all the "american" bashing that people do' date=' its gettin real ****in old ya know that. All the "americans are dumb", "americans are fat and lazy", "americans are nosy". I typically am pretty tolerant of other countries and the stupid *** **** u guys do but all the **** talkin is annoyin. U guys run ur mouths but when ur about to get ur asses kicked u always come runnin to us for help. We could easily just take ur asses out if we wanted to but for sum reason we dont, if it was up to me, when u guys were in trouble id just leave ur *** and see how well u would fair then maybe ud learn to respect how much we do for u.[/quote']

This :)

its people like u that give canadians a bad name. Im gettin real tired of all the "american" bashing that people do' date=' its gettin real ****in old ya know that. All the "americans are dumb", "americans are fat and lazy", "americans are nosy". I typically am pretty tolerant of other countries and the stupid *** **** u guys do but all the **** talkin is annoyin. U guys run ur mouths but when ur about to get ur asses kicked u always come runnin to us for help. We could easily just take ur asses out if we wanted to but for sum reason we dont, if it was up to me, when u guys were in trouble id just leave ur *** and see how well u would fair then maybe ud learn to respect how much we do for u.[/quote']

wow its hard to understand anything intelligent in that with all those shortened words. reminds me of being in a chat room full of angry lazy teenagers

anyways all im saying is how easy it is for obama to say something and have his whole country believe it. kind of like how easy it was to get people to believe that Saddam had WMD's. they sure believed that. years later they don't find any, they caught the guy they were after, and americans still believe that their troops are still there for good reason and that they are somehow making progress

i dont believe any of this hogwash. There is no purpose of sticking around and trying to liberate a country so religious. they have been living and surviving their way of life for thousands of years now and somehow america thinks they can liberate them? Its a war that can't be won. The only success they can have is to just pull out so they would stop losing their lives over some pissed off muslims car bomb.

ill believe it when i seen it. theres always a hidden agenda to this crap. so they say they got bin laden? okay cool. where is the evidence? they say they are not pulling out of iraq because of the progress they are making? okay cool. where is the progress? iraq has survived for thousands of years, long before america even existed and then took over and started holding their hand. there will always be trouble between extremist groups over there. It doesnt matter what roadside car bomb goes off. It will all get linked by america to terrorism and al-quida. nothing can be done to put a stop to this, but alot of american people seem to believe the crap they get spoonfed

The extremists will be fighting with eachother forever, just like isreal and palestine battling it out. thats the sad truth of it, despite all the other crap you hear on cnn about the 'success' of these missions. its a war that can't be won. Just take the oil that you were in such a big hurry to take control over and run. this **** makes me tired

if you are going to go to war, at least do it for a cause. don't risk your life over something that aint worth fighting for. i don't see any iraqi's trying to invade america. they have their own troubles over there and are probably getting pissed off trying to live day to day life over there with american troops always having their nose in everything. I'm sure alot of extremists are getting tired of their presence by now.

Its a war that won't be won. kind of like terrorism. For every one you kill another group opens up. Okay so you got the guy you were after. you claimed to kill alot of other taliban leaders blah blah blah. You wasted enough time with iraq. you found saddam, killed him and looked everywhere for invisible WMD's.. stop wasting billions of dollars for pointless wars and use it to help your economy recover

god damn i hope paris hilton gets arrested today so we can move on to the important things and stop hearing about this bin laden crap. god knows how much conspiracies were related to 9/11. okay so you claim you got the guy responsible for that tradgedy. i guess you dont need to have any proof or conclusive evidence whatsoever when the people will just believe everything their president tells them.

missions complete. go home.

big media scandal to draw popularity for obama and distract the country from the real issues

first of all they are claiming they caught him and already dump the body at sea for the sake of the religion? first of all isnt it against muslim laws to do that? wouldnt they want to keep the body' date=' dna test it to match his family and actually confirm that it was osama? maybe showcase it in tribute of all the innocent lives he harmed instead.they just get rid of the body just as fast as they gotten rid of the WTC rubble and all of its evidence

secondly i was under the impression that american forces backed out years ago and it was pretty much only canadian troops left to hold the peace. now obama seems to be claiming some kind of trophy. and only a handful of top level soldiers and commanders were aware of his location and the upcoming attack they were preparing for?

Come on you brag to the media as if your entire country was over there doing all in their power to try to find this guy and bring him to justice....yet only a couple people were involved in the attack. Don't you think you wouldve called in the rest of the troops and just went in there and straight up gangraped him?? thats what they were all stationed there for years now for wasnt it? find the guy and take him out in the name of justice??? wasn't that the whole objecttive

funny how americans can be sheep. look at them buying into this whole ordeal. sure its all over the news claiming some kind of huge victory, i bet they will choke when they find out bin laden is still alive.....either that or they will hide it from all media when osama releases a televised interview on tel-aviv making fun of americans and obama

god damn propaganda. its hard to believe any of this hogwash. he's probably in a cave watching the muslim playboy channel on his satellite tv. either that or he died years ago and they just need an excuse to occupy and terrorize other countries.

we'll see what happens. sure they caught saddam years ago and they still stuck around to 'keep the peace' and liberate the country. i guess that means controlling their oil and trying to hide footage of all of the innocent civilians you shot or blown up (terrible videos. terrorism at its finest.)

[b']first of all you cant americanize an extremely religious country like iraq. that's a war you cant win. there will always be trouble over there, so what, they don't need you to hold their hand, they will survive on their own like they have for thousands of years already without you occupying their territory.[/b] let them rebuild their own government. saddam is dead, you didnt find those imaginary WMD's, now take some oil and get the hell outta there. there is no more purpose left in iraq,

now its afghanistan. if bin laden was actually dead? what would be the point of sticking around? american people are like sheep. you can tell them that you are going to stay there, liberate the country and let an extremely religious muslim country learn the western way of life. Sorry, you may get alot of your country to believe this hogwash but it is all one big waste of time and money

there will always be trouble over there in afghanistan and iraq, they are always two sides fighting with each other. there has been for hundreds of years. people in isreal and palestine have been throwing rocks and being at war with each other for years. you can't stop this. the only thing america can do is pick a side to be on, attack the other guys and its civilians, and consider any counter defense of the 'enemy' as an act of terrorism to try to justify their own acts of terrorism. it's a war that will never be won.

get the hell out of iraq. get the hell out of afghanistan. there is nothing to be won from this. there is no prize to claim. you dont give a **** about the iraqi citizens or the afghani's. take the oil and get the **** out of there. here have a cookie while you're at it. there's your reward

**** Cheney should have listened to **** Cheney when he said in 93' that going into Iraq would be a "quagmire"

You do realize that the navy seals who conducted the operation have zero connection to the democratic party right? And that all it would take to expose this if it were a lie is for Bin Laden to release another video of himself speaking while holding up a current newspaper.

You're an idiot and a rightwing crackpot :)

And you would think that Obama's archenemy, FOX News would be all over the story if they thought for a minute that he was still alive or died 10 yrs ago and now here comes Obama saying "We got him"

me? right wing

sorry i dont follow politics. i dont even know which side is which. i am just not foolish enough to believe everything i hear on CNN and Fox News

i am waiting for another tape to be released' date=' maybe after a terrorist attack. who knows but im not going to believe everything the news tells me

okay. they think they found bin laden. the hide and go seek champion of the world. the guy that terrorized thousands of people and they spent years and billions of dollars tracking.

you think they would do a little more for a guy like that than simply claim that they found him and dumped him at sea a couple hours later where nobody is going to find him? where is the dna or proof it was actually him? did they at least take his wallet and ID?

Its not hard to photoshop a lookalike picture and have people believe it. hell look at NYC. all you have to do is tell them he's dead and they are all having one big sheep party. Where is the proof?

Did you at least cut off a finger and take some blood to confirm that you got the guy before you went against the practices of muslim religion and beliefs, and dumped him off at sea? is that how all muslim funerals take place? you would figure in a desert, it would be a hell of alot easier to just bury their heads in the sand. at least if there was any doubt you could come back later and identify the body without it floating away into thin air.[/quote']

I LOLed at this

Archived