Sign in to follow this  
chicken_salad

the pro drugs nature of the forum

I dont see how you could get that I said alcohol is safer than weed from my post' date=' you paranoid?[/quote']

no reason to be paranoid. you sound like someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

Well, I dont declare to be an expert. I have smoked weed in the past. I have been drunk . All that aside I just find people who smoke dope to be the most boring SOBS in the world. Like I said I am not saying about legality or healthwise. I just cant stand to be around people who smoke weed.

Well I am not going to comment on the medical implications of smoking weed' date=' if you want to get cancer or dementia feel free, I couldnt give a rats ***.

But I will say, stoners are the most pretentious bunch of **** wits I have ever seen. At least drunks can be funny, stoners just think they are.[/quote']

You can get weed scripts for far less than that now a days. If you are diagnosed with an anxiety rpoblem that usually does it.

damn chicken. great words of wisdom to live by

from now on i am going to change my ways. I solely plan on overloading my body with lots of booze.

Then when i'm all out of my beer and whiskey i will pop all of the rest of last weeks prescription painkillers Get all hopped up on tramadol' date=' hydromorphone hcl dilaudid, tylenol 3's ibuprofen and ralivia, and percocects all in one shot. I even have antibiotics called Clindamyacin. I should try popping open a capsule and sniffing one up my nose, since cocaine is illegal and i want to feel like a junkie.

Hell I'm not even feeling constant pain anymore, but i managed to obtain a mini pharmacy with of crap over here that i might as well take them, and since the prescriptions have my name on it, i have every legal right to abuse them all i want!! And i won't even have to worry, if i want more opiates i can just go back to the hospital and give them another sob story or claim that i lost my dilaudid's and they will write me up a script for more legal stuff to help ease the severe pain of which i am no longer feeling. Damn man, wish i wouldve thought of that earlier as all of my good pills are just sitting there going to waste when i could be abusing them and getting my legal high on!!!

And if i make it out of that, i am going to down 4 pots of coffee. In fact i plan to drink so much coffee that it will bring me back to my old self, when i cant wake up and get out of bed without at least two cups of it. And oh man. i love sugar too. Time to go hard on the junk food!

yeah. mmmm. prescription pills, booze and coffee. they arent illegal so that must mean they can't be bad for me right?[/quote']

You're making me wanna crack open my moms pill cabinet and see what's in there...:P

drugs are illigal for a reason. they are bad for you

Drugs are illegal so that certain mega-corporations can have a monopoly on their own products.

I dont smoke weed and i never will but i have no problem with grown adults that do it is there life. But it isn't harmless it does increase the chances of mental illness.

Yeah, If you already had a underlying mental illness to start with.

Well' date=' I dont declare to be an expert. I have smoked weed in the past. I have been drunk . All that aside I just find people who smoke dope to be the most boring SOBS in the world. Like I said I am not saying about legality or healthwise. I just cant stand to be around people who smoke weed.[/quote']

You're smoking the wrong weed probably or the people around you are. Smoke sativa not indica. Indica makes you really lazy lol.

i am suprised that so many avid sports fans on this forum are totally pro drugs. there is allways threads about weed and i think it is totally inappropriate. first of all' date=' pot is not harmless, pot heads are morre likely to move on to harder stuff and they cant get jobs.

smoking also gives you lung cancer.

i really wish you drug addled pricks would put down the pipe long enough to realize that mma is enjoyed by people of all ages and you dont need to be telling kids that it is okay to get addicted to drugs.

where the f are the mods?[/quote']

Alot of PRO athletes are PRO drugs so shut up

i am suprised that so many avid sports fans on this forum are totally pro drugs. there is allways threads about weed and i think it is totally inappropriate. first of all' date=' pot is not harmless, pot heads are morre likely to move on to harder stuff and they cant get jobs.

i really wish you drug addled pricks would put down the pipe long enough to realize that mma is enjoyed by people of all ages and you dont need to be telling kids that it is okay to get addicted to drugs.

boo-google-boo.gif

You're smoking the wrong weed probably or the people around you are. Smoke sativa not indica. Indica makes you really lazy lol.

This nikka knows what he's talking about.

Grow up and do coke like an adult.

Coke runs about 250 for an 8-ball of pure i can spend 250 on some weed and have 25 fat Joints that will last me all week. If i do coke i'll snort it all night and won't have any the next day ***** addictive.

pot doesn't give you lung cancer. Emphysema is the worst that can happen from it and that's only at snoop dogg levels.

Coke runs about 250 for an 8-ball of pure i can spend 250 on some weed and have 25 fat Joints that will last me all week. If i do coke i'll snort it all night and won't have any the next day ***** addictive.

I'm joking, its a Tosh quote.

I'd rather burn some ganja anyday.

pot doesn't give you lung cancer. Emphysema is the worst that can happen from it and that's only at snoop dogg levels.

:eek:

still bad lol

quit crying, no one makes you read the threads, or any kid .its a internet forum if poeple take people serious on this site like you then you got issues

[b']smoking also gives you lung cancer.[/b]

where the f are the mods?

and typing this **** will give you carpal tunnel syndrome, and the computer will give you brain cancer.... so please log off now...

Pole smoking is bad for you too. You should be careful brah.

no its not.

drugs are illigal for a reason. they are bad for you

very very bad.

Damn fellas, I can't decide what's worse; the sanctimonious preaching or the indictment on the education system. Either way I worry about chicken salad's gag reflex while he smokes poles and ponders these deep thoughts. He may unknowingly cause himself permanent damage.

Damn fellas' date=' I can't decide what's worse; the sanctimonious preaching or the indictment on the education system. Either way I worry about chicken salad's gag reflex while he smokes poles and ponders these deep thoughts. He may unknowingly cause himself permanent damage.[/quote']

I think it's too late for this one.....

the dumbest argument I've ever heard...

"If it comes from nature and is a plant it's ok"

smoke some poison ivy... or how about this... smoke Atropa belladonna or you can just consume Oleander in any form.

smoke some poison ivy... or how about this... smoke Atropa belladonna or you can just consume Oleander in any form.

take your anti-marijuana propaganda somewhere else you nazi!!...:mad:.....:D

i would prolly consume all of those if they got me high and showed 0 negative side effects. I really dont understand why people think a PLANT should and could be illegal.

i would prolly consume all of those if they got me high and showed 0 negative side effects. I really dont understand why people think a PLANT should and could be illegal.

blame the hippies, it was thier Govt rebellions that got weed put in a stranglehold and put the ban hammer on LSD.