Kamal Shalrous is fighting at UFC: Rio

StephenColbert

I don't have a link, but Kamal's doing a seminar on Saturday at the gym that I train at, & my trainer told me that he was talking to Kamal & he said that he's fighting at UFC 134.

I think he could turn out to be a good fighter. He has heavy hands & has a very good wrestling base. He'll get damn good one day.

I really like Shalrous, hes a great wrestler but he doesnt use it as a crutch he goes balls to the wall and gasses.

I am willing to accept a guy his age gasses, but hes a fan fighter as he tries his *** off for the KO. Hopefully he will get a win and avoid being cut by the UFC

I really like Shalrous' date=' hes a great wrestler but he doesnt use it as a crutch he goes balls to the wall and gasses.

I am willing to accept a guy his age gasses, but hes a fan fighter as he tries his *** off for the KO. Hopefully he will get a win and avoid being cut by the UFC[/quote']

same here man first fight i seen him in was against jamie varner i believe and ever since their i was a fan of the guy. he swings for the fences and isnt afraid to lay it out all on the line and go toe to toe with anyone.

Maybe...

Hmm' date=' not sure. Most of the Brazilian LW's are in upcoming cards.

Oliveira?

Tibau?

Tavares?

Dos Anjos?

I know they all have fights but I'm sure one of them would be most likely.[/quote']

Oliveira is fighting Nik Lentz, if I'm not mistaken

Dos Anjos is fighting G sot

And I believe Tibau has a fight coming up

Kamal Shalorus would be a serious force at LW if he utilised his wrestling more. He seems insistant on keeping fights standing even when he's outmatched in that department.

He said

"The fans like stand up better than ground, so I stand and bang." Which is a dumb game plan considering his striking is 'MEH'. But that's why fans love him.