Pettis Might Push Silva Out of the Top Entertainment Slot

WhoAmI1406053197

the difference is that Silva does his stuff to the best fighters in the world and make them look like a bunch of no names. Also Pettis' kick was pretty cool but it didn't even manage to end the fight or to really cause damage. The other guy was back on his feet in a second. It was flashy, that's all.

And Silva's technique is wayyyy more sharp and accurate.

the difference is that Silva does his stuff to the best fighters in the world and make them look like a bunch of no names. Also Pettis' kick was pretty cool but it didn't even manage to end the fight or to really cause damage. The other guy was back on his feet in a second. It was flashy' date=' that's all.

And Silva's technique is wayyyy more sharp and accurate.[/quote']

Bendo has the best chin in the LW division and that kick floored him hard....I wouldn't say that it didn't do any damage when it obviously did

Bendo has the best chin in the LW division and that kick floored him hard....I wouldn't say that it didn't do any damage when it obviously did

well I probly didn't express myself correctly.

It did shock him and probably left him with a headache but it wasn't a clean finishing move. Obviously ben got rocked but also got floored because the kick moved him. He was ok 1 second after. Unlike.. say.. Vitor after his front kick.

I"ve had debates with dozens of people on these forums about P4P. In the end it always ends up GSP is best but Silva is the best Entertainer. I think "Showtime" Pettis has a serious chance of taking the best Entertainer spot.

How many GSP posters do you own? Do you own a pair of GSP's spandex and worship it every sunday?

Are you hoping one day GSP is going to come pick you up and take you on a hot date thats rated number 1 P4P best date ever? Then after you'll have alittle lay and pray pillow talk? When it comes down to it GSP will win the "decision" of being on top with you on bottom?

Is this why you worship and preech about GSP so much because you hope some day he will see you fighting for his love on the "UFC FORUM" that this magical fantasy will happen for you one day?:cool:

LOL. MW is the weakest class in MMA. FW is #3.

Statistically speaking, the heavyweight division has always been and will always be the weakest division in combat sports.

Boxing is the only sport where at one point, heavyweights ruled. Now with so many more options of sports that pay better than boxing (unless you're part of the 1% that make millions), many of the big guys would rather play other sports because of the money.