If Cain loses, I'm gonna break someone's skull.

AfflictionRUSH

Carwin lost, so I broke my TV. I went all ape**** on it, threw it outside, got my car and ran over it. Cops came shortly thereafter, and we had a little talk. But anyways, I hope Cain breaks JDS's jaw because if he doesn't....then I'm gonna go outside and break someone's skull.

I want to see JDS lose, make it happen Cain. But I don't know....Cain is still not fully recovered from his surgery....that might affect his performance but I hope not :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Carwin lost' date=' so I broke my TV. I went all ape**** on it, threw it outside, got my car and ran over it. Cops came shortly thereafter, and we had a little talk. But anyways, I hope Cain breaks JDS's jaw because if he doesn't....then I'm gonna go outside and break someone's skull.

I want to see JDS lose, make it happen Cain. But I don't know....Cain is still not fully recovered from his surgery....that might affect his performance but I hope not :mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

I hope you're just talking tough for the computer, but who really cares? If not I strongly urge you to go and see an anger management counselor.

Carwin lost' date=' so I broke my TV. I went all ape**** on it, threw it outside, got my car and ran over it. Cops came shortly thereafter, and we had a little talk. But anyways, I hope Cain breaks JDS's jaw because if he doesn't....then I'm gonna go outside and break someone's skull.

I want to see JDS lose, make it happen Cain. But I don't know....Cain is still not fully recovered from his surgery....that might affect his performance but I hope not :mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Are you 12?

Lol...

uMAD?

Why would you hate JDS that much? He is a good guy and very entertaining..

Yes, iMAD. And idk, I just don't like the guy. I want to see him lose. At least once...I just want to see him get a beating and the way I see it, Cain is the only man able to give him that beating because I don't see anyone else even landing a punch on JDS.

But then again...Cain is coming off of a surgery and a long layoff. If he loses, then it's because of that. A injury-free Cain would destroy Dos Santos.

Yes' date=' iMAD. And idk, I just don't like the guy. I want to see him lose. At least once...I just want to see him get a beating and the way I see it, Cain is the only man able to give him that beating because I don't see anyone else even landing a punch on JDS.

But then again...Cain is coming off of a surgery and a long layoff. If he loses, then it's because of that. A injury-free Cain would destroy Dos Santos.[/quote']

Was breaking your TV necessary? I guess if you had a fat back and haven't upgraded to LCD or better yet why not, you're due for a new one. Still though? Overkill much?

A television does not hit back,Pahussy!

Yes' date=' iMAD. And idk, I just don't like the guy. I want to see him lose. At least once...I just want to see him get a beating and the way I see it, Cain is the only man able to give him that beating because I don't see anyone else even landing a punch on JDS.

But then again...Cain is coming off of a surgery and a long layoff. If he loses, then it's because of that. A injury-free Cain would destroy Dos Santos.[/quote']

Mmmm I don't know. JDS is driven to get to this title. He didn't even hesitate to accept a second number 1 contender fight. He's got his eye on the prize. If Cain can't take him down, healthy or not, I believe it will be a long night for the champ.

]Carwin lost' date=' so I broke my TV. I went all ape**** on it, threw it outside, got my car and ran over it. Cops came shortly thereafter, and we had a little talk.[/b'] But anyways, I hope Cain breaks JDS's jaw because if he doesn't....then I'm gonna go outside and break someone's skull.

I want to see JDS lose, make it happen Cain. But I don't know....Cain is still not fully recovered from his surgery....that might affect his performance but I hope not :mad::mad::mad::mad:

If this is true, you're retarded.

But then again...[b']Cain is coming off of a surgery and a long layoff. If he loses, then it's because of that[/b]. A injury-free Cain would destroy Dos Santos.

seriously?

Yes' date=' iMAD. And idk, I just don't like the guy. [b']I want to see him lose. At least once[/b]...I just want to see him get a beating and the way I see it, Cain is the only man able to give him that beating because I don't see anyone else even landing a punch on JDS.

But then again...Cain is coming off of a surgery and a long layoff. If he loses, then it's because of that. A injury-free Cain would destroy Dos Santos.

52098.jpg

There. Now you saw him lose. Now it's (the undefeated) Cain's turn. :)

• 3 weeks later...

i think you have some mental problems

JDS is taking the title brah. I never liked how they played the mexican thing up. I dont like it when they use anything other than fight skills to get you to root for somebody.

I think the UFC hyped that up. I'm not sure if Cain was the one who actually hyped himself up like that.

Leave your cats head alone , or I'll put you in time out kid.

Cain will win though , in my eyes he's a true champion on a good or bad day he's going to go out there and put his life on the line to make sure his hand is raised. 5 round fight and seeing that Junior is on a 2 fight decision streak I think Cain will drag him through a ringer for the first 2 rounds with a very tactical plan and then when he seems Junior fading he will swarm and be too much. He has amazing recovery he could get dropped then I see him immediately shooting and buying enough time to not get finished.

The two best Heavyweights to even fight in the UFC going at it in a title shot , I cant wait for this one.

break someone's skull lol ya right you prob play it safe just like that ****** gsp

umad?

you aren't old enough to drive, stop trying to get attention kid...