matt mitrione and tito getting into a fight

Fightervids

Wow Matt had his left hand up like he was ready to throw if Tito wanted to step to him. You can see Matt say "do you really even want to ****ing scrap?" lol Tito would never wake up against a former football player with a hand full of fights. I like how Mitrione ended it by stepping up and giving Tito the opportunity to do something stupid before walking away.

Make it happen Joe! I like watching Tito get ruined. Tito can't bust a grape at light heavy I'd love to see a heavyweight just laugh at one of his punches.

Wow Matt had his left hand up like he was ready to throw if Tito wanted to step to him. You can see Matt say "do you really even want to ****ing scrap?" lol Tito would never wake up against a former football player with a hand full of fights. I like how Mitrione ended it by stepping up and giving Tito the opportunity to do something stupid before walking away.

Make it happen Joe! I like watching Tito get ruined. Tito can't bust a grape at light heavy I'd love to see a heavyweight just laugh at one of his punches.

Yeah me too. Like how he did on the TUF with Nightmare. Didnt do a thing on the TUF but totally ruined him on the Finale. He even walked in front of Tito on the vid as if taunting Tito to do something or anything. But we all know Tito being a sissy he is would never.