Phone Conference with Brock Lesnar/Dana

UFCDynasty

Heres the link

http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-special-announcement-brock-lesnar-out-of-ufc-131-with-diverticulitis-audio

The struggle, the truth of how much this condition has effected him.

Sounds like to me hes starting to lean towards the surgery. If he does the surgery does this really mean his career over? What kind of surgery would they be doing?

Those questions have gone unanswered so far. Still listening to it.

ye a 100% healthy brock would of destroyed Cain :)

i do feel sorry for him, love or hate hes interesting to watch. everyone seems so against him and gives him more stick for silly reasons like his past employment when really he was putting food on the table for his family and anyone would be silly to turn down the money he was making

Also there are people who have done worse for longer and nothing is said.

Heres the link

http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-special-announcement-brock-lesnar-out-of-ufc-131-with-diverticulitis-audio

The struggle' date=' the truth of how much this condition has effected him.

Sounds like to me hes starting to lean towards the surgery. If he does the surgery does this really mean his career over? What kind of surgery would they be doing?

Those questions have gone unanswered so far. Still listening to it.[/quote']

Typically diverticulosis is isolated to the sigmoid colon. If this is the case, they will remove the affected part of the colon and resect it.

If he currently has infection they will probably schedule surgery for 2-months out.. enough time for the infection to clear ... if he had surgery now he'd end up with a colostomy bag for maybe 6-8 weeks until it's safe to resect the colon.

I guess it could be career ending ... I hope not ... this surgery is probably in my future as well ..

I will be watching his progress pretty closely if he opts to have it.

The younger a person is, the more likely there are to have the surgery .. if brock was 65 they'd tell him to live with it ... but being 33 it's only going to get worse ..

ye a 100% healthy brock would of destroyed Cain :)

i do feel sorry for him' date=' love or hate hes interesting to watch. everyone seems so against him and gives him more stick for silly reasons like his past employment when really he was putting food on the table for his family and anyone would be silly to turn down the money he was making

Also there are people who have done worse for longer and nothing is said.[/quote']

It seems these UFC HW always have something going with them. Nelson's leg, Carwins back and latic acid, Mirs motorcycle accident, Nogs old hips. Now brock continues to fight a disease while trying to stay competitive.

Lol every Brock hater is like Lenny from TuF. Everyone wants to talk crap about the biggest man but never to his face lol.

Typically diverticulosis is isolated to the sigmoid colon. If this is the case' date=' they will remove the affected part of the colon and resect it.

If he currently has infection they will probably schedule surgery for 2-months out.. enough time for the infection to clear ... if he had surgery now he'd end up with a colostomy bag for maybe 6-8 weeks until it's safe to resect the colon.

I guess it could be career ending ... I hope not ... this surgery is probably in my future as well ..

I will be watching his progress pretty closely if he opts to have it.

The younger a person is, the more likely there are to have the surgery .. if brock was 65 they'd tell him to live with it ... but being 33 it's only going to get worse ..[/quote']

Wow thats crazy. It seems to me it shouldn't be career ending but it might be for him since hes a HW. Probably after the surgery and rehab he'd be looking like a LHW.