Jds vs carwin poll!

UFCDynasty

i think JDS has a chance can win but by the logic of who has more tools to win i just have to go with Carwin by T(KO)

if he is having a hard time standing with Santos he will just try for the takedown which IMO he can get considering his past wrestling and his size advantage.

i think JDS has a chance can win but by the logic of who has more tools to win i just have to go with Carwin by T(KO)

if he is having a hard time standing with Santos he will just try for the takedown which IMO he can get considering his past wrestling and his size advantage.

I just have this feeling carwin should of been champ this whole time. I am a Brock fan but I feel like Carwin beat him in that first round. Good thing it did goto round 2 though because Carwin would have never found out about his Latic Acid problem.

hello ? Carwin had/ has zero gas tank & we know dos Santos goes

the distance easily, not to mention dos Santos is the much better boxer

& Carwin coming from a 1yr layoff -

the distance easily' date=' not to mention dos Santos is the much better boxer

& Carwin coming from a 1yr layoff -[/quote']

well zero gas tank implies as soon as the bell rang for the first round he collapsed out of exhaustion and i dont remember that :)

whats this lactic acid problem ' date=' im not a huge fan of carwins i did not really look into it i just thought he had some kind of spinal surgery.[/quote']

He did have surgery on his back. The latic acid came up in round 2 of the Lesnar fight. Where people says he supposedly "gassed" but really his body wasn't responding due to the build up of latic acid.

well zero gas tank implies as soon as the bell rang for the first round he collapsed out of exhaustion and i dont remember that :)

He did have surgery on his back. The latic acid came up in round 2 of the Lesnar fight. Where people says he supposedly "gassed" but really his body wasn't responding due to the build up of latic acid.

... I have a very difficult time seeing SC going 3/5 rounds,

he fought past the 1st rd one time in 13 fights -

the distance easily' date=' not to mention dos Santos is the much better boxer

& Carwin coming from a 1yr layoff -[/quote']

Yea maybe but none of that matters when your him an all you got to do is just even brush somebody with a punch, an if by some lucky chance they are not sleeping they wishing the hell they was so they wouldn't have to feel that pain an power again! Carwin is simply a Man among men

Cant believe im the only one voting JDS by UD.

They are both powerhouse but they both have great chins. Roy may be no Carwin but he nailed JDS a few times and JDS shrugged them off like they were nothing. Same thing happened with Mir, Carwin just shrugged them off and pounded him.

Carwin will tire by round 2 and JDS will swarm for the remainder of the fight

They are both powerhouse but they both have great chins. Roy may be no Carwin but he nailed JDS a few times and JDS shrugged them off like they were nothing. Same thing happened with Mir' date=' Carwin just shrugged them off and pounded him.

Carwin will tire by round 2 and JDS will swarm for the remainder of the fight[/quote']

Gonzaga rocked Carwin pretty good. If JDS tags him, it's over.

... if Shane Carwin can go a full three w/ air to spare' date='

you can butter my butt & call me biscuit -[/quote']

LOL Sounds like something my mom would say...

Yeah, if Carwin doesn't finish JDS in the first round (which is impossible), he won't win. Even if he wins round 1, there's two more rounds to chugga-chug his way through.

JDS will proabably have him tapping to strikes, you heard it here first.

someone is going out in this fight. I see Carwin using his wrestling ability to his advantage and getting a tko. that said I had JDS beating Lesnar, but Lesnar doesn't have the chin or boxing ability to hang with Dos Santos, where Carwin has enough to at least hang till he gets a TD. I'm honestly surprised the poll results are even though, i thought more people would vote for JDS. As for what people are saying about carwins layoff, don't be stupid. Put it this way; JDS has been out as long as Chael Sonnen, meaning about a month less than Carwin. JDS has also been out nearly a year.

They are both powerhouse but they both have great chins. Roy may be no Carwin but he nailed JDS a few times and JDS shrugged them off like they were nothing. Same thing happened with Mir' date=' Carwin just shrugged them off and pounded him.

Carwin will tire by round 2 and JDS will swarm for the remainder of the fight[/quote']

I think you mean Carwin is no Roy.I was never a fan of Cheesy,but the man has my respect after the Cigano fight.He went to places that Carwin only dreamed about.

I think you mean Carwin is no Roy.I was never a fan of Cheesy' date='but the man has my respect after the Cigano fight.He went to places that Carwin only dreamed about.[/quote']

I meant in terms of punching power, not overall skillset

I just have this feeling carwin should of been champ this whole time. I am a Brock fan but I feel like Carwin beat him in that first round. Good thing it did goto round 2 though because Carwin would have never found out about his Latic Acid problem.

lol lactic acid isn't some kind of disease or something. Carwin got lactic acid build up because he expended so much energy in the first round and obviously doesn't have the experience to go three rounds. We can all get lactic acid build up.

i agree mate. he worked hard in the first round and punched himself out. i wud have loved to have seen carwin v velasquez (instead of lesnar), but either way this is a hell of a fight, and the title fight is gonna be awesome whoever wins

One BIG reason i like the fighters i do is because of the people that they are outside of the cage! people can bash the fighters i like all they want. i could care less what others think. but don't sit here and try and insult me for my opinions and my likes or dislikes.

and how are you insulted by my comment? lol