PROOF That Jones Is A Fake *** Punk

hotmetal45

A lot of people have suspected that Jones may not be all he claims to be, and I found this article which includes an interview with his girlfriend.

Jone's metioric rise to the top may seemed to have been flawless in the cage, but behind the scenes lay an altogether different story. "When I first met Jon, I knew he was a bit different" says his fiancee. "He has always had a problem with physical contact since we met, and it hasn't got any better. He would only hold my hand for a short period before suddenly letting go"

Physical contact, or lack of it was one thing, but when his moods started to change, well that was a bit more worrying. "When Jon was given the title shot there was a lot of attention on him. People kept saying he was a tasty prospect and everyone will want a piece of him. I was hoping the attention would melt away, but it continued unabaited. One day at a photo shoot, it was hot under the lights. Jon went wierd, saying the photographer had 3 minutes and counting to get the shots. He got more and more aggitated, untill he lost the plot totally and stormed out. I chased after him, and when I caught up with him in the studio's air conditioned hallway, he totally chilled out. He was fine."

It wasn't just Bones' partner that noticed the changes. "Phil (Nurse) rang me up one day saying there had been a problem at the gym. Apparently Jon had one again gone totally apesh1t in the gym. It was a hot day, and Jon's temper rose too. Then when the air con packed up, he claimed he couldn't work in this amateur outfit and stormed out."

Since the birth of their first daughter Leah, Jones acted strange. "He wouldn't hold her" says Jones' fiancee "well, not for long anyway. Leah loved her daddy but he had trouble bonding, he would make excuses for not holding her, saying he didn't want to drop her. I pointed out that he had arms like Mr Fantastic and was unlikely to drop an 8 pound baby but he was adament."

Then, one fatefull night when Jones came in late, it was all too much for his long suffering partner to take. "He had a favourite chair in the lounge he would sit in, near the window. He wouldn't sit any where else. One night when I was vacuum cleaning I moved it to the opposite wall. Jon came in, I could smell alcohol on him, I knew something was wrong - he never drank. He saw I had moved his chair, and went mental. He threatened me and all sorts. I started crying and went to bed, Jon sloming down in his chair that was now next to the hot radiator. He was so drunk he didn't even move his chair. I knew he would fall asleep in the lounge, and I didn't care, I didn't want him near me.

But the sight that greeted her in the morning was too much to take. Fighting back the tears, she continues "I walked into the lounge, and I felt sick to the pit of my stomach. Jon looked different, just wierd. Really stange. I grabbed the hot radiator to steady myself, I looked closer. His face was distorted, his jaw nearly touching his shoulder, his nose nearly touching his jaw."

I didn't take long for the pieces to fit together. "It looked like he'd melted. Then, bang , it hit me. The man I loved, whose children I'd borne and agreed to marry was a big fat fake. He was no man. I could'nt believe it, my man and the UFC LHW champion was made of chocolate"

A lot of people have suspected that Jones may not be all he claims to be' date=' and I found this article which includes an interview with his girlfriend.

[i']

Jone's metioric rise to the top may seemed to have been flawless in the cage, but behind the scenes lay an altogether different story. "When I first met Jon, I knew he was a bit different" says his fiancee. "He has always had a problem with physical contact since we met, and it hasn't got any better. He would only hold my hand for a short period before suddenly letting go"

Physical contact, or lack of it was one thing, but when his moods started to change, well that was a bit more worrying. "When Jon was given the title shot there was a lot of attention on him. People kept saying he was a tasty prospect and everyone will want a piece of him. I was hoping the attention would melt away, but it continued unabaited. One day at a photo shoot, it was hot under the lights. Jon went wierd, saying the photographer had 3 minutes and counting to get the shots. He got more and more aggitated, untill he lost the plot totally and stormed out. I chased after him, and when I caught up with him in the studio's air conditioned hallway, he totally chilled out. He was fine."

It wasn't just Bones' partner that noticed the changes. "Phil (Nurse) rang me up one day saying there had been a problem at the gym. Apparently Jon had one again gone totally apesh1t in the gym. It was a hot day, and Jon's temper rose too. Then when the air con packed up, he claimed he couldn't work in this amateur outfit and stormed out."

Since the birth of their first daughter Leah, Jones acted strange. "He wouldn't hold her" says Jones' fiancee "well, not for long anyway. Leah loved her daddy but he had trouble bonding, he would make excuses for not holding her, saying he didn't want to drop her. I pointed out that he had arms like Mr Fantastic and was unlikely to drop an 8 pound baby but he was adament."

Then, one fatefull night when Jones came in late, it was all too much for his long suffering partner to take. "He had a favourite chair in the lounge he would sit in, near the window. He wouldn't sit any where else. One night when I was vacuum cleaning I moved it to the opposite wall. Jon came in, I could smell alcohol on him, I knew something was wrong - he never drank. He saw I had moved his chair, and went mental. He threatened me and all sorts. I started crying and went to bed, Jon sloming down in his chair that was now next to the hot radiator. He was so drunk he didn't even move his chair. I knew he would fall asleep in the lounge, and I didn't care, I didn't want him near me.

But the sight that greeted her in the morning was too much to take. Fighting back the tears, she continues "I walked into the lounge, and I felt sick to the pit of my stomach. Jon looked different, just wierd. Really stange. I grabbed the hot radiator to steady myself, I looked closer. His face was distorted, his jaw nearly touching his shoulder, his nose nearly touching his jaw."

I didn't take long for the pieces to fit together. "It looked like he'd melted. Then, bang , it hit me. The man I loved, whose children I'd borne and agreed to marry was a big fat fake. He was no man. I could'nt believe it, my man and the UFC LHW champion was made of chocolate"[/i]

Very interesting. He definitely has some crazy in him. Hugely fake person though... at least it's becoming hard to ignore at this point.

A lot of people have suspected that Jones may not be all he claims to be' date=' and I found this article which includes an interview with his girlfriend.

[i']

I didn't take long for the pieces to fit together. "It looked like he'd melted. Then, bang , it hit me. The man I loved, whose children I'd borne and agreed to marry was a big fat fake. He was no man. I could'nt believe it, my man and the UFC LHW champion was made of chocolate"[/i]

This does not prove anything

LOLOLOLOLOL

the last sentence was brilliant.

WTF!? :confused:

Been a while since I didn't read a good post. Thanks.

I always thought his skin looked a bit weird

This lol

Lol i try :D

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! i did read it!!!

Congratulations people, you spotted a troll. To everyone who thought it was serious, WTF?

So what is the point? Is he a freak or a chocolate man?

Is this real with a funny last line? Did his g/friend say this stuff? Did a troll write all this just to be a troll?

WTF????

Yes, I wrote it. Consider it a social experiment, how people are prepared to believe the very worst of someone with absolutely zero evidence.

Edit: My 1000th post. Where's my cake?

Yes' date=' I wrote it. Consider it a social experiment, how people are prepared to believe the very worst of someone with absolutely zero evidence.

Edit: My 1000th post. Where's my cake?[/quote']

Kudos on 1000!

LOL at the illiterates.

el O' el on the story.

EDIT: can I get a piece of that cake for my 700th?