Couldn't They Just Modify The Rules So JDS Isn't Allowed To Hit Brock In The Stomach?

Pessimist_Pete

I was on the press conference-call today, and I immediately thought of a solution when I heard that Brock wasn't going to be able to fight against JDS. Why don't they just modify the rules to disallow any punches, kicks, or knees to the stomach? I think JDS would agree to those terms. And if he doesn't, then tough cookies for him. We could watch Brock v. Carwin part 2 (with the same modified rules of course).

I'm not saying I'm in favor of modified rules for every fight where someone has an injury. For example, when Ken Shamrock got that little cut on his face just a few hours before his fight with Kimbo Slice, there was really nothing that anyone could do about it. The fight had to be canceled. After all, there was no time for either fighter to adjust their fight strategies.

discuss thanx

I was on the press conference-call today' date=' and I immediately thought of a solution when I heard that Brock wasn't going to be able to fight against JDS. Why don't they just modify the rules to disallow any punches, kicks, or knees to the stomach? I think JDS would agree to those terms. And if he doesn't, then tough cookies for him. We could watch Brock v. Carwin part 2 (with the same modified rules of course).

I'm not saying I'm in favor of modified rules for every fight where someone has an injury. For example, when Ken Shamrock got that little cut on his face just a few hours before his fight with Kimbo Slice, there was really nothing that anyone could about it. The fight had to be canceled. After all, there was no time for either fighter to adjust their fight strategies.

discuss thanx[/quote']

lol all this time and you still waste your time trolling these forums

what a winner you are

I'm not saying I'm in favor of modified rules for every fight where someone has an injury. For example' date=' when Ken Shamrock got that little cut on his face just a few hours before his fight with Kimbo Slice, there was really nothing that anyone could do about it. The fight had to be canceled. After all, there was no time for either fighter to adjust their fight strategies.[/quote']

Lol this part was hilarious. So true.

Petey boy' date=' Lesnar's muay thai has been looking crisp recently innit.

His flying knee is scary. Velasquez was afraid to stand with him after that.[/quote']

He also has been working his capoeira. Recall that little backwards spinning summersault move that he did when Cain punched him in the head? Yeah, well he can do that move with his eyes closed now.

It's a damn shame we won't get to see it.