People who changed the sport

kgisawesome

Mark Coleman- The godfather of ground and pound. The first truly dominate, powerful wrestler. Burst onto the scene and showed everyone how important wrestling is in MMA. The 1st UFC HW champ and a HOF member. I feel like Coleman doesnt get the credit he deserves.

Randy Couture- Another guy who came in and showed how important wrestling was and he not only went through the HW division but he also went through the LHW division, becoming champ in both weight classes. Another HOFer and one of the most recognizable fighters the sport has ever seen.

Anderson Silva- The first 2 guys showed how important wrestling is but Anderson Silva showed that striking is just as important. Anderson Silva's striking is unparalleled and he is all around one of the most well rounded fighters in the sports history. The current MW champ and a definite future HOFer

Chuck Liddel- Another guy who showed how important striking is. The most dominate LHW champ to date and a legend in the sport. He went a little bit past his prime but he will always be remembered as one of the best.

GSP- Say what you want about GSP but he is one of the best fighters in the sports history. Constantly improving and dominating his opponents St. Pierre is a top contender for P4P best fighter in the world.

Post more people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark William Calaway - A.K.A The Undertaker. Undefeated in Wrestlemania in the last 19 years. Multi-titlist. Shown the world that no matter how many times a fighter die, he can comes back. Pioneer in using the Choke slam from Hell. Survive brutal kinds of matches like The Ladder match, Hell in a Cell, etc. Defeated legends like Shawn Michaels. Yokozuna, Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H.

Mark William Calaway - A.K.A The Undertaker. Undefeated in Wrestlemania in the last 19 years. Multi-titlist. Shown the world that no matter how many times a fighter die' date=' he can comes back. Pioneer in using the Choke slam from Hell. Survive brutal kinds of matches like The Ladder match, Hell in a Cell, etc. Defeated legends like Shawn Michaels. Yokozuna, Stone Cold, The Rock, Triple H.[/quote']

Kewl

Only six ppl should be on this list- Royce Gracie should be the first name out of anyones mouth. Then you have Coleman' date=' Couture, Liddel, Hughes and Silva[/quote']

Really? no Ken Shamrock, also surprised nobody mentioned Mirko Cro Cop the Nogueira bros or Bj Penn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bisping

According to Wiki' date=' he has beaten Hamill[/quote']

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Hamill

According to Wiki, he has beaten Jones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Garcia

According to Wiki, he has beaten Nam Phan

Hell according to Wiki .. Tito was to fight Pudz at UFC 121

tito121.jpg?t=1305253670

And Anderson Silva defeated Canadian Cross via Bacon Slap

AND dx-236 via **** tickle

baconslap.jpg?t=1305253723

Really? no Ken Shamrock' date=' also surprised nobody mentioned Mirko Cro Cop the Nogueira bros or Bj Penn[/quote']

its kinda iffy for me when it comes to ppl who have changed the sport and who you can consider their are a few more ppl that are on the fence for me. I just decided to choose the outright no brainers..

how many times has Wandy defended a belt?

Look at who wanderlei has fought and then look at who Anderson has fought

I know I know ... lol I think it was even me who said that the power of Hamill's face was causing Jones' elbows to explode upwards in a 6 to 12 angle and that the ref stopped the fight right before Jones' arms were shattered

Hamill's strength is so strong it just defies physics in an inimaginable way. I completely agree with your theory on Hammys face destroying Bones elbows, even the best ref in the sport, mazzagatti saw that Hamill could end Bones career, and therefore stopped the fight.

Hamill's strength is so strong it just defies physics in an inimaginable way. I completely agree with your theory on Hammys face destroying Bones elbows' date=' even the best ref in the sport, mazzagatti saw that Hamill could end Bones career, and therefore stopped the fight.[/quote']

Hahahahaha :)

Hamill's strength is so strong it just defies physics in an inimaginable way. I completely agree with your theory on Hammys face destroying Bones elbows' date=' even the best ref in the sport, mazzagatti saw that Hamill could end Bones career, and therefore stopped the fight.[/quote']

Yea i definatelty give Wandy that

they had to protect their asset .. I totally agree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Hamill

According to Wiki' date=' he has beaten Jones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Garcia

According to Wiki, he has beaten Nam Phan

Hell according to Wiki .. Tito was to fight Pudz at UFC 121

[img']http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx110/sobercuban/tito121.jpg?t=1305253670[/img]

And Anderson Silva defeated Canadian Cross via Bacon Slap

AND dx-236 via **** tickle

baconslap.jpg?t=1305253723

lmao shopped hardcore, and technically Hamill beat Jones via DQ

Do u think a prime Wandy would beat AS now?

No i don't think prime Wandy would beat Andy, Andy is just too fast and his head movement is amazing. Not to mention his sparta kick.

Like, i would be rooting for Wandy in that fight but I don't think Anderson is a good match up for him.

No i don't think prime Wandy would beat Andy' date=' Andy is just too fast and his head movement is amazing. Not to mention his sparta kick.

Like, i would be rooting for Wandy in that fight but I don't think Anderson is a good match up for him.[/quote']

$hit i always root for Wandy the guys a warrior. His reach wouldn help him against AS.