Does Anyone Remember "The Polar Bear" "Tank" Abbott?

WhoAmI1406053197

Does anyone remember "The Polar Bear" From 1995? I think that big dude almost killed Cal Worsham with elbows...

Tank Abbot still holds my favorite KO today. He was losing to, what was back then "stupid ground game and chokes" but pulled out of it MAD, and uppercutted this cat and he fell completely KO'd into the fence and was upright on his knees with his arm behind his head.

Remember the signs? Tyson AiNt got stuff Kiddo. Tank didn't even have a class, he was just a bar fighter but they made the class "pitfigher" for him.

Does anyone remember "The Polar Bear" From 1995? I think that big dude almost killed Cal Worsham with elbows...

Tank Abbot still holds my favorite KO today. He was losing to' date=' what was back then "stupid ground game and chokes" but pulled out of it MAD, and uppercutted this cat and he fell completely KO'd into the fence and was upright on his knees with his arm behind his head.

Remember the signs? Tyson AiNt got stuff Kiddo. Tank didn't even have a class, he was just a bar fighter but they made the class "pitfigher" for him.[/quote']

Abbott has some sick kos.