Brock Lesnar

JP24

The truth coming out about Brock never completely recovering enforces my theories on post surgery Brock being a shadow of his former self. I feel really bad for the guy, but this is a blessing in disguise if he can fight the illness and make a complete recovery. With the new title scenario of JDS v Carwin (winner having Cain) and Mir vrs Nelson (either title shot or no1 contenders match vrs loser of JDS/Carwin) it would give Brock the opportunity to fight some lesser HW contenders before jumping back in with the best of the division. This is what he always needed and will benefit from it. How can you possibly learn to perform better in the stand-up when your facing such accomplished strikers such as Carwin, JDS and Cain ???

Brock was going to take JDS down and bloody him up like he did to Mir. Now that Brock is out Carwin will will pin JDS up against the cage and do what he did to Mir.

MIr would school brock now ..so its a mute point.

Brock has been beaten down twice....its better that he didnt get in there and let JDS end his career!

MIr would school brock now ..so its a mute point.

Brock has been beaten down twice....its better that he didnt get in there and let JDS end his career!

Mir would get dominated again if they fought... I don't think Mir has suddenly jumped up in skill and I doubt Lesnar has regressed enough to lose to him

The truth coming out about Brock never completely recovering enforces my theories on post surgery Brock being a shadow of his former self. I feel really bad for the guy' date=' but this is a blessing in disguise if he can fight the illness and make a complete recovery. With the new title scenario of JDS v Carwin (winner having Cain) and Mir vrs Nelson (either title shot or no1 contenders match vrs loser of JDS/Carwin) it would give Brock the opportunity to fight some lesser HW contenders before jumping back in with the best of the division. This is what he always needed and will benefit from it. How can you possibly learn to perform better in the stand-up when your facing such accomplished strikers such as Carwin, JDS and Cain ???[/quote']

100% Agree. I personally like Brock cause hes entertaining and a good fighter.. not the best but good. I dont think hes fought enough in the ufc to be where he is fighting the people hes fighting.. so yeah this is a good thing in way, now he can come back and fight lower comp and get better and ready to fight in the top of the div

I know this would happen.. Brock wont fight JDS

I was shocked when the TUF coaches was announce that brocks opponent was JDS

I think this was planned all along

Brock dont wanna fight JDS but Dana convince Brock to go coach TUF against JDS and promising that he wont have to fight him after..

1 Dana needed Brock for the shows ratings.

2 Brock gets paycheck and some exposure while hes off.. was promised not to fight JDS so that hes career wont come to an end.

3 JDS gets exposure with the help of brock

4 fans getting excited with the JDS vs Brock - expecting Brock will get the best beating of his life

everybody wins

Yea...i said a stomach problem....lol....he has no guts!!!

And he is tired is gettin he head beat in by good strikers and falling to the mat and turtling up....lol

On a serious note...i hope the dude gets better, it cant be fun living in pain like that all the time....he puts on a good show most of the time...blocking all those punches with his face....he's good at that.