bully beatdown

team_spahr

*Did a search for this and nothing came up. sorry if theres a thread for it already*

So im watching season 3, and so far Miller, Alvarez, and Jeremy Horn are among the pros the beat these random dudes up.

I realize its these guys just ham it up in front of the camera for ratings, and maybe im really baked, but man, this is one damn funny show!

other notable pros to make a cameo, Jake Sheilds and Riggs hahaha.

anyone else watch this show? what do you think?

just imagine if this was real, and you think theyll just get some guy with a few amature fights, and you have a lot of confidence, i mean, you work out, your in shape, youve beating guys up.

Then, Eddie Alvarez walks in.....id-****-my-****ing pants!

they should show some quick highlights of these fighters on a big screen RIGHT before the fight. Show the Hansen fight, Kawajiri! hahahaha. the look on the guys face.!

just imagine if this was real' date=' and you think theyll just get some guy with a few amature fights, and you have a lot of confidence, i mean, you work out, your in shape, youve beating guys up.

Then, Eddie Alvarez walks in.....id-****-my-****ing pants!

they should show some quick highlights of these fighters on a big screen RIGHT before the fight. Show the Hansen fight, Kawajiri! hahahaha. the look on the guys face.![/quote']

since im pretty big, id have to worry about the likes of Carwin, JDS, overeem, etc.

Give me eddie alverez anyday :rolleyes:

Eddie Alvarez was the first to win a fight on bully beatdown by throwing only leg kicks, he didn't even throw any punches. He TKO'd the dude and it was pretty brutal looking.

One of the bullies they call the "meat stick" named Wes fought a MMA fighter named Tony Bonello. Wes actually knocked him down at with a right lol and proceeded to get some decent offensive combos going. Bonello got pissed off and threw a headkick, which is illegeal on the show, and KO'd him. It was pretty funny.

I don't like it. A weed gets bullied so they put together a gay fiasco to make the weed feel like he has had it over someone? If I were consul I wouldn't be impressed with this show in the slightest. Everyone involved in the show would be fed to lions. The audience members would each get two years hard labour.