UFC 130 or UFC 131

eschwarz

Okay, Summertime, so the UFC schedule is getting busier again. Problem is, everyone else is competing for that same dollar--movie theaters, record companies, and the tourism industry.

Long story short, I won't pay nearly $60 for both UFC 130 *and* UFC 131 in HD. I'm not a newbie, but didn't keep up with the WEC until the acquisition, so I don't know many of their fighters--despite the level of action they bring to the octagon. Like most, I prefer a stand-up fight; I don't mind a ground war, either, though--I just don't like to pay good money to see a fight where one fighter can and probably will just smother the fight out of his opponent.

Which has the more exciting fight card, then, 130 or 131?? Lemme know your opinions!

Thanks!

UFC 131... I was kinda choked that Brock was getting fast tracked again but with him out and a REAL fighter in (Carwin), that fight just got a million times better... and both of those fighters are guys I want to see fight Velasquez... last thing I want is Brock laying on JDS for 3 rounds to get another shot at Velasquez for him to get destroyed again in a very undeserving rematch...

if you really wanted to pass up on these events 132 133 134 135 136 will be stacked due to all these injuries. If you are one of those guys that only buy ppvs if they possess title fights, I think every single weight division will have a title fight during that period besides LH and WW.

UFC 131... I was kinda choked that Brock was getting fast tracked again but with him out and a REAL fighter in (Carwin)' date=' that fight just got a million times better... and both of those fighters are guys I want to see fight Velasquez... last thing I want is Brock laying on JDS for 3 rounds to get another shot at Velasquez for him to get destroyed again in a very undeserving rematch...[/quote']

Although I like Brock and think hes a much needed addition to the sport, I agree with you.