jones not having surgery..only top LHW free is Machida?

Psycho_MMA

Well now fake Jones has decided he does not want surgery after making rashad lose his shot

rampage booked

evans booked

Machida booked.

even most the upper mid fighters are booked

Bader

erm anyone else i cant remember but no one deserves a title shot apart from the top 3

chances of this happening what do you think?

Well now fake Jones has decided he does not want surgery after making rashad lose his shot

rampage booked

evans booked

Machida booked.

even most the upper mid fighters are booked

Bader

erm anyone else i cant remember but no one deserves a title shot apart from the top 3

chances of this happening what do you think?

I'd love to see it.

I think lots of people want to see Jones get tooled by The Karate Master.

I don't think Joe and Dana will go for it though.

I'd love to see it.

I think lots of people want to see Jones get tooled by The Karate Master.

I don't think Joe and Dana will go for it though.

in a few days we will hear that Machida was offered to Jones then Jones decided to have surgery to get out of it :)

in a few days we will hear that Machida was offered to Jones then Jones decided to have surgery to get out of it :)

I love Machida but Jones still wont be ready for a while. Atleast not till September. Rampage vs Hamill winner would be ready...I think unless major injures occur.

How about you provide evidence that he has? You are the one making a contrary claim' date=' site your sources.[/quote']

From Jones' twitter:

"I'm at the doctors office now, the actual surgery will be tomorrow"

From Wednesday of this week. I had heard nothing to the contrary and formed an opinion based on the information available. And actually the burden of proof is on the person making the initial claim.

well Rashad proves people wrong time after time so some hate everytime he competes has become a normality now.

either way Jones would have a harder time with Rashad and Machida because they have some legitamate TDD and while machida possesses IMO better striking then Rashad , Rashad can still strike with the best and have more than a chance of getting the best of the exchange. Add in that Rashad will know a few trade secrets that were taught to Jones he must see things in Jones fights that we do not and im sure he thinks he can capitalise on those.

given i would give Machida alot more ofa chance then Rashad.

Rashad can still strike with the best and have more than a chance of getting the best of the exchange.

See, I totally disagree. I do not think he is a great striker.

Keep in mind, I was at the UFC in Atlanta when he KO'd Chuck. I was also at the Fight Night in Hollywood Fl. when he kicked Salmons head off.

But, I do not think he is among the best strikers.

See' date=' I totally disagree. I do not think he is a great striker.

Keep in mind, I was at the UFC in Atlanta when he KO'd Chuck. I was also at the Fight Night in Hollywood Fl. when he kicked Salmons head off.

But, I do not think he is among the best strikers.[/quote']

not aamong the best but good enough to set up whatever he needs to in terms of getting the clinch/takedowns.

and he does have that 1 hit ko power so he is always someone to be cautious of on the feet.

he could easily fake in for a takedown and instead throw an overhand right/left and that would be good night.

Jones has not been tested yet properly in terms of how he reacts to being pummeled up against the cage, off his back, or getting hit and his ability to recover. i believe that both rashad and machida could test those. maybe more rashad in testing jones off his back and machida more testing how he recovers to being hit.

From Jones' twitter:

"I'm at the doctors office now' date=' the actual surgery will be tomorrow"

From Wednesday of this week. I had heard nothing to the contrary and formed an opinion based on the information available. And actually the burden of proof is on the person making the initial claim.[/quote']

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/5/13/2169573/jon-jones-surgery-rashad-evans-phil-davis

There ya go. The surgery is not happening.

not aamong the best but good enough to set up whatever he needs to in terms of getting the clinch/takedowns.

and he does have that 1 hit ko power so he is always someone to be cautious of on the feet.

he could easily fake in for a takedown and instead throw an overhand right/left and that would be good night.

Jones has not been tested yet properly in terms of how he reacts to being pummeled up against the cage' date=' off his back, or getting hit and his ability to recover. i believe that both rashad and machida could test those. maybe more rashad in testing jones off his back and machida more testing how he recovers to being hit.[/quote']

Well, again, we shall agree to disagree.

I do not think Rashad has what it takes to beat Jones. I am not sure if anyone does.

Fake Jones?

Bones is a bad man. In a good way that is.

I see no way he would be scared of Rashad. He would dominate him.

Agreed Rashad has a super fast shot when he goes for the takedown. One problem he has to start the shot from too far away with Jones length. What is he going to do stand and trade with him?

I already acknowledged that new information was available and the surgery indeed had not happened. Thanks for providing the link though' date=' the OP should have done that to ensure his claim wasn't falsified.[/quote']

well most people on the forum stay up to date with this kind of news especially when half of the first page have threads talking about it.

well most people on the forum stay up to date with this kind of news especially when half of the first page have threads talking about it.

Providing a link would have only taken a few seconds and made your post on the matter wholly legitimate. And there are so many Bones haters on here I don't bother believing a post unless it's been verified with a provided link to a valid source.

Providing a link would have only taken a few seconds and made your post on the matter wholly legitimate. And there are so many Bones haters on here I don't bother believing a post unless it's been verified with a provided link to a valid source.

ok im not here to argue, i did not mean to upset you.