The Brag About Thread

I don't get it.

FGFan 101 is only 13 years old. If i remember correctly He told us that in his first bjj class (it was either in class or at home later) he sub someone 20lbs bigger than him (his coach was very impressed) after further questions we discovered that the guy 20lbs heavier was his older brother who also only had one bjj class. Everyone took a hand at him (all in good fun) making it sound like he was claiming to be some prodigy, then some poster (cant remember who) started to take it thick and stalked FGFan101 through every thread calling him a liar and telling everyone that FGFan101 was claiming to be the next bj penn. Most people told the poster to **** off since FGFan was only a kid.

FGFan 101 is only 13 years old. If i remember correctly He told us that in his first bjj class (it was either in class or at home later) he sub someone 20lbs bigger than him (his coach was very impressed) after further questions we discovered that the guy 20lbs heavier was his older brother who also only had one bjj class. Everyone took a hand at him (all in good fun) making it sound like he was claiming to be some prodigy' date=' then some poster (cant remember who) started to take it thick and stalked FGFan101 through every thread calling him a liar and telling everyone that FGFan101 was claiming to be the next bj penn. Most people told the poster to **** off since FGFan was only a kid.[/quote']

oh lol thanks for that

FGFan 101 is only 13 years old. If i remember correctly He told us that in his first bjj class (it was either in class or at home later) he sub someone 20lbs bigger than him (his coach was very impressed) after further questions we discovered that the guy 20lbs heavier was his older brother who also only had one bjj class. Everyone took a hand at him (all in good fun) making it sound like he was claiming to be some prodigy' date=' then some poster (cant remember who) started to take it thick and stalked FGFan101 through every thread calling him a liar and telling everyone that FGFan101 was claiming to be the next bj penn. Most people told the poster to **** off since FGFan was only a kid.[/quote']

Three things wrong with this.....

I'm 14.....

my brother is 100 pounds bigger than me.....

.......and I never said my coach was very impressed, considering I never had a coach at the time.

Also, I think it was Stevie Mctowelhead; he harrassed me in PM's.....

Anyways, I've since started actual classes, and I've been doing pretty well.

I subbed one of the people there (on my first day) that had just one a BJJ tournament; it was a tournament in a moderately-sized town, so it wasn't that much of an accomplishment.

Three things wrong with this.....

I'm 14.....

my brother is 100 pounds bigger than me.....

.......and I never said my coach was very impressed' date=' considering I never had a coach at the time.

Also, I think it was Stevie Mctowelhead; he harrassed me in PM's.....

Anyways, I've since started actual classes, and I've been doing pretty well.

I subbed one of the people there (on my first day) that had just one a BJJ tournament; it was a tournament in a moderately-sized town, so it wasn't that much of an accomplishment.[/quote']

I did say If i remember correctly, clearly i didn't remember everything.