Will JDS be expose?

MattN

Every fighter has at least a weakness, and it will eventually be exposed.

Anderson Silva exposed for weak ground game by Chael Sonnen. Obviously lack wrestling training in Brazil.

Chael Sonnen loses are all submissions, been wreslting all his life, but lack BJJ, don't know how to get out of sub, tap everytime.

Brock exposed for lacking in the stand up game, not sparring enough. His reaction when punched is self evident.

Carwin, cardio, but he did blow his wad trying to finish. I think anyone would have gas working that hard in a few mins.

JDS - known for his crisp boxing, but I haven't seen him KO anyone with a punch yet. I haven't seen him perform from the bottom, maybe the exact case like Anderson S. I'm afraid he might be helpless from the bottom.

How do you see this will go? A stand up war? Or a ground war?

Every fighter has at least a weakness' date=' and it will eventually be exposed.

Anderson Silva exposed for weak ground game by Chael Sonnen. Obviously lack wrestling training in Brazil.

Chael Sonnen loses are all submissions, been wreslting all his life, but lack BJJ, don't know how to get out of sub, tap everytime.

Brock exposed for lacking in the stand up game, not sparring enough. His reaction when punched is self evident.

Carwin, cardio, but he did blow his wad trying to finish. I think anyone would have gas working that hard in a few mins.

JDS - known for his crisp boxing, but I haven't seen him KO anyone with a punch yet. I haven't seen him perform from the bottom, maybe the exact case like Anderson S. I'm afraid he might be helpless from the bottom.

How do you see this will go? A stand up war? Or a ground war?[/quote']

Werdum.....

I haven't seen that fight' date=' was it a 1 punch KO, or multiple?[/quote']

The uppercut knocked him down and then Dos Santos finished him with a barrage of punches.

Technically we haven't seen JDS straight one-punch KO someone in the UFC. He's knocked down plenty of big fighters with one punch - Werdum, Struve, Yvel, Gonzaga - but he hasn't put them unconscious with one shot.

Really JDS got exposed in the Nelson in a lot of senses. Yeah his performance was impressive and the fight wasn't close, but he really needs to mix up his overall mixed martial arts game. His fight with Carwin will be very interesting.

The uppercut knocked him down and then Dos Santos finished him with a barrage of punches.

Technically we haven't seen JDS straight one-punch KO someone in the UFC. He's knocked down plenty of big fighters with one punch - Werdum' date=' Struve, Yvel, Gonzaga - but he hasn't put them unconscious with one shot.

Really JDS got exposed in the Nelson in a lot of senses. Yeah his performance was impressive and the fight wasn't close, but he really needs to mix up his overall mixed martial arts game. His fight with Carwin will be very interesting.[/quote']

Yea, JDS went for the finish when Roy fell a couple times, couldn't finish, then gassed.

the nelson fight showed alot of things to me that i was worried about....jds has really bad head movement and when he smelles blood his technique drops just enough along with his footwork to where he can easlie koed with a counter......this is the most problem with domanate strikers who like to push the pace...this is what happened to paul daley...he had diaz hurt and his head movemnt and footwork went down (now daley is a muaythai striker an jds is boxing) but they both have the same problem

jds got tagged a few times when roy did the most basic of combos pump jab twice then overhand right when he knew roy was good at it...if jds does not find his range and does get punch happy carwin can ko him with one counter hook or upper....im picking jds by the way i think he can do it

I haven't seen that fight' date=' was it a 1 punch KO, or multiple?[/quote']

right uppercut followed by left hook - tko 1st rd

I think it was arlovski now that you say something' date=' i was thinking it was a tko.[/quote']

Andrei flat ko'd Nelson w/ a straight right in the 2nd

the key to the Carwin vs dos Santos fight will be conditioning if it goes past 1rd,

& I don't expect to see Shane going for the TD early, if at all -

This is one of those rare match ups where I can't even give an educated guess who wins. I like both fighters so I just want to see a war which I can't imagine it going likewise.

It's kind of sad because this PPV will sell much less even though its a way better match up.

I see Carwin doing to JDS what he did to Mir. Roy Nelson could have done it if he had the size and strength.

JDS' key is to keep distance, pick his shots, and hope Carwin wears down in the 2nd and 3rd. Although, a guy as skilled, strong, and big as Carwin is most likely going to put JDS where he wants him.

It will be an interesting fight, but I believe Carwin brings more ways to win than Dos Santos.

We haven't seen much of JDS' ground game. His camp claims it's very solid. His chin hasn't been hit like Carwin will hit it, but JDS is much better conditioned. Nobody is more poorly conditioned (or possibly over muscular) than Carwin. Who gasses faster than this guy??? He HAS to have worked cardio a ton or JDS will just need to run backwards for 5 mins then go in for the kill. This fight is decided by Carwins training. I think JDS takes it via domination in the 3rd, due to Carwin sucking wind.

Every fighter has at least a weakness' date=' and it will eventually be exposed.

[/quote']

Wtf

For you to say that Silva has a weak ground game is laughable.

Chael Sonnen & Dan Henderson are high level wreslters

Silva beat them on the ground.

Wtf

For you to say that Silva has a weak ground game is laughable.

Chael Sonnen & Dan Henderson are high level wreslters

Silva beat them on the ground.

People use "ground game" and "wrestling" as synonyms way too much. Silva's weak point is definitely his takedown defense but people also like to forget the fact that, like you said, Sonnen and Henderson are elite wrestlers. Now getting taken down by Lutter like Silva did doesn't bode too well for him, but in all of those fights he still got the win.

Hard to argue with the results.

If Brock Lesnar can defeat Carwin' date=' so can JDS.[/quote']

Basically a mild form of MMath failing.

Brock Lesnar, and his fight with Carwin has absolutely nothing to do with JDS. You might as well have said "Anyone can beat anyone." That at least would have held a little more truth it.

Shane beat Shane in the Lesnar fight. His diet, training, and decision making is what lost him that fight. I'm sure he's learned a lot about himself in the meantime.

JDS has good, quick, technical boxing with decent cardio.

Carwin has decent boxing, with insane power. He has brings more size, overall power, and a championship wrestling game to the table. The big x factor is how he has changed his cardio.

Bottom line, I hate to see either lose, but if Carwin gets JDS against the cage, then it may end quickly. If JDS can keep his distance, and find a way to let Carwin wear himself down, then his chances will only go up from there.