Why jds will win already happend

Jgrif

JDS will beat Carwin for the simple fact that this fight has played out before. I am not talking about the octagon, I am talking about the squared circle. You heard it here first let me take you back in time. I believe it was Memphis, Tennesse. Two of the most fierce warriors to have ever walked this earth were standing in the squared circle. One considerably taller then the other with a knowledge for the sweet science not seen in years since the Ali era. His technical prowness legendary The other with lighting rods for fists known for crushing everything and everyone that stood in his way.

The bell rang the power figher everyone knows Mike Tyson came out with a early shot that stunned the technical juggernaut known as Lennox Lewis. From then on Lewis dismantled Tyson with his superior technical stand up skills. His uppercuts most like Dos Santos' that he throws off his jab were to much for the slower more powerful Tyson to take. End result Lewis by knockout.

Mark my words history will repeat itself in a few months except on a different stage. Sig bets anyone?

This is MMA, not boxing. Where wrestling, ground control, cage control matter.

This is a case of Wrestler + Boxer vs BJJ + Boxer guy. We haven't seen JDS perform from the bottom, perhaps he will be exposed for weak ground game like Sonnen did to Anderson Silva. And perhaps, JDS will pull a triangle in the end. You just never know.

JDS gassed at the 2nd round with Roy Nelson, landed good punches and didn't knock him out. Roy fell a couple times, JDS went for the kill and couldn't finish, gassed.

Carwin is a beast, always looking for quick finishes. But he should learned from his past mistake and not blowng his wad early. Don't count him out.

JDS will beat Carwin for the simple fact that this fight has played out before. I am not talking about the octagon' date=' I am talking about the squared circle. You heard it here first let me take you back in time. I believe it was Memphis, Tennesse. Two of the most fierce warriors to have ever walked this earth were standing in the squared circle. One considerably taller then the other with a knowledge for the sweet science not seen in years since the Ali era. His technical prowness legendary The other with lighting rods for fists known for crushing everything and everyone that stood in his way.

The bell rang the power figher everyone knows Mike Tyson came out with a early shot that stunned the technical juggernaut known as Lennox Lewis. From then on Lewis dismantled Tyson with his superior technical stand up skills. His uppercuts most like Dos Santos' that he throws off his jab were to much for the slower more powerful Tyson to take. End result Lewis by knockout.

Mark my words history will repeat itself in a few months except on a different stage. Sig bets anyone?[/quote']

you must be really bored trollin it up i see

When have you seen Dos Santos or Carwin do anything either then clinch or "dirty box" or try to knock someone out. Not trolling at all given each fighters forte this is more or less a stand up match. Stop hating.

When have you seen Dos Santos or Carwin do anything either then clinch or "dirty box" or try to knock someone out. Not trolling at all given each fighters forte this is more or less a stand up match. Stop hating.

Carwin took Neil Wain immediately down and pounded him into the canvas.

Carwin has more tools than JDS. He also trains with Greg Jackson who will more than likely formulate a plan to showcase his wrestling and pull off a victory.

I still give the edge to Dos Santos because speed will be a huge factor.

If Dos Santos is getting the best of Carwin on the feet I believe Carwin will take Dos Santos down and inflict Serious gnp. I really dont see Dos Santos knockin out Carwin, he couldnt finish Nelson and I dont see him finishing this one either. CARWIN ARMY!