come on really hamil beating rampage!

JON_KO_DOE860

stop doubting rampage especially to "matt the hammer hamil" someone that is a division 3 wrestler with sloppy slow striking rampage gave division 1 wrestler's problems with great TD defense rampage will keep this fight on the feet AND HAMIL WILL NOT I MEAN NOT OUT STRIKE PAGE!rampage by KO nuff said.......................

didnt matt go to the oylmpics so yah he is more of a acredied wrestler the evans...so what he was d3...he was a world class wrestlers something evans. kos. hughes. brock. never did.....but he still does not uses it enough in his fights.....im picking rampage but i just had to say that

didnt matt go to the oylmpics so yah he is more of a acredied wrestler the evans...so what he was d3...he was a world class wrestlers something evans. kos. hughes. brock. never did.....but he still does not uses it enough in his fights.....im picking rampage but i just had to say that

Deaflympics is what he went to. Its like the paralympics except for deaf people.

deaf olympics, completely different

stop doubting rampage especially to "matt the hammer hamil" someone that is a division 3 wrestler with sloppy slow striking rampage gave division 1 wrestler's problems with great TD defense rampage will keep this fight on the feet AND HAMIL WILL NOT I MEAN NOT OUT STRIKE PAGE!rampage by KO nuff said.......................

Decisions man, decisions.

You may be putting too much faith in rampage based on how you remember him, not how he is. He doesn't really like fighting anymore, hes not "hungry" or "motivated" or whatever you want to call it. If things don't start off well, he'll mentally quit and Hamill is a very good wrestler, if he sticks to that game plan I can see him keeping jackson on the ground enough for a UD.

Matt Hamill is twice as good at wrestling, he can take Rampage down. But Rampage does have better striking and is just more dangerous. Rampage should win a close one.

You may be putting too much faith in rampage based on how you remember him' date=' not how he is. He doesn't really like fighting anymore, hes not "hungry" or "motivated" or whatever you want to call it. If things don't start off well, he'll mentally quit and Hamill is a very good wrestler, if he sticks to that game plan I can see him keeping jackson on the ground enough for a UD.[/quote']

BRO!!!!!!!! i understand rampage isn't the pride fighter he use to be but he still has enough to beat that tier 3 fighter "matt the hammer hamil" LMAO someone please give me my 1st sigbet win